Madeleine McCann

What do you think about her dissapearance?
they should have never left her alone
100%
 100%  [ 35 ]
i leave my kids alone on holiday in the apartment
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 35
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:38 pm 
Post subject: Madeleine McCann
hi i was reading about madeline mccann today and find out utterly outrageous the way the porteguese police are dealing with this case and they have noe realised that there is cctv footage showing a girl that cud be her at a petrol station in the algrave and the lady working there reported it to the police and said that she sed her name was maddie and that she had been taken for her mum and asked where is my mummy?

only if they had acted sooner then maybe she wud be found now.

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
I voted they should never have left kids alone!

If they had done that over here they would have had social services all over them.
I once read in paper a couple who did that over here, when they went out for a meal!?!?
Kids were left in bed... any how, they got kids taken off them and charged.
Why do Mccann's think its ok/safe to do it whilst in another country????
If any thing, you'd be on your guard even more! Different surroundings etc

The Porteguese police seem to have been so slow on all the leads they had.

Think the Mccann's have hired there own private detective now.
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
yer i voted that too might sounds harsh but my 6 year old sister knows not to leave a baby alone so im sure they do?

they could have all sat on balcony at the apartment or had kids asleep in buggies with them or just not tuk there kids on holiday if they cant luk after them.

but i think the story is tragic and yes they have hired a private detective who is on the trail that she may have been taken by belgium pedaphiles.

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:31 pm 
Post subject: xx
they sud of never of left thekids...but my god there paying 4 it now. jus silly mistkes like tht cause stuff like this x
slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:31 pm 
Post subject:
I agree Laura, my parents took me abroad from a young age and as a family you have to accept that when you have children then it's not like going on your own. You can't go out in the evenings late and and leave them alone, just because you are away doesn't mean you can forget your responsibilities.

So, does anyone think it was the parents?

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
ive tuk louise to spain twice and never had a minute to ourselves but wud have never left her anywhere!!

we are going to egypt this year without her.

i thought it was there parents at one time thought maybe she hurt herself in the apartment and was ded wen they dound her so they got rid of body but dont think any parents wud be capable of that.

i think she was taken by these belgium peadophiles as there was lal the children in the room sleeping together and it has been sed photies were taken of madeleine and they sed thats who they wanted so that explains y onyl she was taken and not the other children.

molly1973
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
i dont think it was the parents, think they are guilty of leaving the children, but not of taking maddie, think its so so so sad that she hasnt been found.
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:40 pm 
Post subject:
I just wonder if there was an accident.

Laura, it's fair enough if you're leaving your daughter with someone, i just meant that if you take them with you then you can't forget you're a family. We plan on making sure we have a balcony so we can have a few drinks out there at night while baby is asleep.

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:42 pm 
Post subject:
well i agree they should never have left tem alone, but i am thinking that they probaly know that.
my dad and auntie and everyone said that they would do it on holiday when we were little, just pop down to the bar for a drink or whatever, i don't think they should have done it but they are paying the worse price imaginable and will hate themselves forever for doing it.

i hope madeline is found, i hate to think what that poor child is going through.
it sounds awful but i hope she was either taken by a loving family who desperatly wanted a child or i kind of hope she has passed away, the thought of her being put into a peodophille ring is beyond awful and something i pray she isn't going through, sometimes i think she would be better off if she had passed rather than go through that. i hope that doesn't sound like i want her to have been killed bevause i really don't ,

but most of all i hope she is being looked after and loved by someone who really wanted her and is returned to her parents soon
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
I wont even leave Freya alone downstairs whilst i go upstairs if the backdoor is open!!! I would never ever dream of leaving her alone whilst i went out for a meal!!
I hope to god that they find her safe and well soon though.
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
How can two professional people be so stupid. They left Maddie and two twins alone in a hotel room. Im sorry but I have no sypathy as they should have never left her in the first place. Its a horrible thing what has happened and I agree with Laura the police should have done more when she disappeared.

My mam and dad would never dream of leaving me and my brother on our own when we were on holiday and that was in this country and abroad. I remember being 14 and going on holiday to Turkey and I wasnt allowed to the pool on my own unless my dad was sitting on the balcony watching or down by the poolside. At the time I thought he was being far too protective but now looking back he was just looking after me and making sure no harm came to me.

We are taking Kieran to Egypt next year and there is no way he isleaving my sight, if that means he has to sleep in his buggy when me and Mr Kimmy go out for a meal or my mam and dad have to watch him so be it, it did me and my brother no harm. Sorry for the rant but it just makes me so mad as there is people out there desperate for kids and then you get people like the Mccanns who take them for granted and look what happens.

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:47 pm 
Post subject:
i think we all wud never do what they have done.

it was wrong to leave her even tho so many ppl have been in touch with the mccanns and sed they do the same - they must all be brain dead.

really hope she is ok though and nothign bad is happening or happened to her.

bubbleworth
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:38 pm 
Post subject: maddie mcann
no comment

Last edited by bubbleworth on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
i thinks its very unfair to say that its all there fault, they made a mistake, a very stupid mistake, but they never ever deserved this to happen to them, knowone does, they will pay for that mistake for the rest of there lives and hate themselves forever
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
this is such a terrible terrible situation and i have cryed for that little girl so many times. no her parents should never have left them on their own but they didnt deserve this. i think that the way the portuguese police have delt with the case is ludicrous and i hope and pray for a happy ending.
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular