Madeleine McCann

What do you think about her dissapearance?
they should have never left her alone
100%
 100%  [ 35 ]
i leave my kids alone on holiday in the apartment
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 35
xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
thats disgraceful. I followed the Mcann story until I went travelling, and when I returned, it had totally died out. I didnt hear anything else. Poor little girl. She will still be somewhere missing her family. They need to get their ars*s in gear and find her!!x
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:59 am 
Post subject:
I just feel really bad for her, whatever happened to her. Had the police acted sooner, and had the parents not even left them alone in the room to begin with, she would still be with them today, safe and sound. I hope she's still alive, but I highly doubt she is.

xemplus2x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:35 am 
Post subject:
Like u all say i wouldnt dream of leaving my kids,in this country or abroad. I used 2wrk as a holiday rep abroad & u'd b suprised how many ppl did this!! We wld b called in by the hotel staff early morn cos there was a kid wondering round the pool, let themselves out whilst parents had gone out.many times this happened. & once [the yr b4 i got there, thank god] in the hotel i was in a lil boy feel in2 the pool in mid of night whilst parents out & he drowned! So sad. Now i wrk in a hotel in the uk on reception & wen she 1st went missin every1 questioned how safe the rooms r& took their kids wiv them. But now! I wld say 9 out of 10 families go 4dinner& leave kids all the time! Even the 1s who bring Nannies [posh hotel!] they also go 4dinner wiv the parents & leave the kids. I just Dnt get ppl.

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:42 am 
Post subject:
that is crazy!

the rule is if u take kids on holiday then include them if u dont then leave them at home.

cant believe how many ppl leave them and they obvs dont think there doin anythign wrong.

daninewry
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:52 am 
Post subject:
it makes me so sad hearing about this story! there are so many things wrong with it! really hope they can find her but its so unlikely:(
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:46 am 
Post subject:
I just don't understand how they could leave her and those twins alone. Even if you take away the risk of some weirdo stealing your child, they could have fallen out of bed, suffocated, choked to death - anything - in that time.

I have honestly got no idea how they could do that. I panic continuously when Isaac is left with my mum or MIL, let alone on his own!!
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:56 am 
Post subject:
yep ur rite anything else cud of happened to them was an accident waiting to happen.

DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:03 am 
Post subject:
lol when we got married in the Dom Rep, my bro and his wife came along with theior 3 kiddies - aged 11, 6 and 18 months. They picked the hotel with childminding services so they could go out - then when it came to it they decided weren't happy to leave them with strangers (even though Jack was a very sensible 11 year old) so in the end they only went out for dinner alone when me or a grandparent agreed to sit Very Happy tbh I'd say that reaction was FAR more normal than leaving your kids alone.

What;s the point in having children if you don't want to spend time with them? My bro and sil have one weekend a year when the kids go to my Mum and they get to do grown-up stuff for 3 days. But holidays are always family things.
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
i know leaving your kids is so awful, i wouldn't dream of doing it, i had to go over to southampton for 3 days and leave the kids with my sister and it was heartbreaking, i could never ever leave them and go off on holiday, i would spend the whole time missing them too much, you wouldn't believe the amount of mums from my daughters nursery go off fopr 2 or 3 weeks without there children, one lady even went away for her sons 4th birthday while he was home with grandparents
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:39 pm 
Post subject:
i couldnt cast a vote and while i think they should never have left the kids-someone shouldnt have taken her-
whilst kate and gerry were meeting the pope in the still quite early days of her appearance a butterfly landed on her and as soon as i seen it i said--thats i sign from maddie to let them know she had gone and was free -but on the other side -thats what i beleive so i hope the wee might rests in peace
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:47 pm 
Post subject: xx
they sud never of left them alone but ov course if they new this wud happen they woulnt of. like people have sed its really common so they was only doing what every 1 else does they was just unlucky. hotels sud have a rule tht kids sud be with there parents at all time. its to big a risk. i hope she is alive but i doubt it i fink she is dead. poor poor gal x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular