I can feel the baby's shoulders...

kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:28 am 
Post subject: I can feel the baby's shoulders...
Hi all,
I'm now 37 weeks & since i've come out of hospital last week i've been so uncomfortable with the baby's head engaged & it beeing so low...He is so low that i can feel his shoulders right down in my pelvis....I can hardly move as it's painful...I struggle to get around the house let alone get out......

Karen....
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:18 am 
Post subject:
Cant you go back to the hospital and get them to start it off? Hes obviously ready x
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
That would be great if i could go back to the hospital 7 for them to just start me off.....But when i was in last week 7 wanted them to start me off they wouldn't no matter what i said to them.As no medical reason for them to do it...When i was in last week at 35+5 & was getting tightnings they were going to give me a tablet to stop it all...Head engaged & very low y try & stop him?
Just don't think they know what they are doing half the time....

I'm hoping that within the next 4 days he will come as my partner is off work for that time.....

Karen....
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:43 am 
Post subject:
Arr sorry to hear they wont do it for you.

Well i hope you have a nice xmas and you get your little boy by the end of the holidays xx
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:28 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou.So do i...I saw my midwife yesterday & she said his head is firmly engaged,i said how long can he stay like that then?She said he can still come TWO weeks late....I was very shocked that he can stay like that for such a long time.He's heads been engaged for two weeks already...If i go two weeks over that takes me to 20th Jan...

I wasn't happy with my midwife before i even went in to see her...
She kept me waiting for 25 min she was in her room TALKING & LAUGHING with ANOTHER MIDWIFE.....I was so cross I had just rushed doing my Xmas food shopping before going to see her.That was stress to,woman trying to ram my tummy with trollies & laughing my partner moaned at one lady then she went to do it again....Some people.....

karen......
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:39 am 
Post subject:
I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE CHRISTMAS ALSO..... Very Happy

Karen.....
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:01 am 
Post subject:
I cant believe what some people think is funny!

I had my first midwife appointment yesterday and i was kept waiting for nearly an hour, i was suppose to have all of my medical history taken but because she was running so late and had 5 people waiting for her she just took my bloods and weighed me. My white book is still completely empty and i have my first scan on the 8th jan!

how were you over xmas anyway? i bet your getting abit uncomfortable now xx
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:08 pm 
Post subject:
you should complain about ur midwife,its not ur fault she was running late...She should still have done everything with u that needed to be done...

Yes i am very uncomfortable,have been for the last few months as my tummy is just a round ball.lol.All through the pregnancy he has layed at the bottom of my tummy..So all the pressure has been low...When i sit & eat at all its so uncomfortable as belly rests on my legs..As for sleeping i have to shuffle my bum to turn over as belly so low...Just can't wait now i hope he comes soon got 10 days left nowing my luck he will come late....

So ur not that far gone r u?
Well keep me upto date with things.....

Karen......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular