where do I go?

BlossomHill
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:41 am 
Post subject: where do I go?
Hi everyone, this is my 1st time on here so I hope someone can help. My story so far.......

....... i've had 3 failed IVF cycles and and am due my next one in September/October, in the meantime we're still trying to conveive naturally as our bad luck so far is an 'unexplainable case' and not that there is a medical reason for our trouble so far.

As much as i'm staying positive for our own child i've also accepted it may not be and have requested info from Essex County Council regarding adoption of a baby and their information states that we wont be considered for adoption whilst undergoing IVF or immediately after. I'm gutted about that and wanted to know is this the case for every where? If not, can anyone tell me where to contact for help.

Thanks. Blossom. x
ClairaBell
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi and welcome to the forums.

I don't know too much about adoption, but I think this is the case everywhere, where they won't consider someone until so long after fertility treatment/miscarriage etc.

I believe this is to do with being emotional/making rash decisions.

Hope your IVF treatment goes well. xx
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Claire, I get thats why they do it but i've been trying for such a bl***y long time now and been so gutted for so many times I think i'm pretty sure I wana baby by now!

Un-real, thanks my love Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular