Lets share any info about adoption...
asupastar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya,
I definately would adopt if i met the strict criteria, i'm not precious about having another baby after this pregnancy and i think its an amazing experience to be able to offer a child stability and a loving home, especially the 5-10 year old who are hardest to place and need the love at that crucial time moving from kiddy to teenager. Or maybe even fostering giving a child support for a limited period of time is a really selfless act!

Def something i'll consider for the future.

Good topic Axxx
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:17 am 
Post subject:
I think adoption is wonderful. there are so many children today that don't have a family and need love and support. It is something we would definatley consider in a few years.
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:30 am 
Post subject:
Yeh I agree,I would love to adopt a baby or any child really,I think it's a wonderful thing.I'd have them all if I had the room and could afford it!

It makes my heart a ache when I see poor little babies that have been left orphaned due to aids or something,it just really gets me and I'd take them in a second.

xx

Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:40 pm 
Post subject:
We tried adoption/fostering in 2007 but we was told that altho we have 3 bedroomed house we could not go ahead as to get to one of the rooms you have to go through one of the other bedrooms.

If in future we move (which im hoping to do) i'd love to try and go thro the process again.
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
if i couldnt have children would definatly adopt as a first option and even now i still would as my sister is adopted i have seen what a diference a loving family can make

lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:18 am 
Post subject:
Hi, i think adoption is an amazing thing to do for a young child or baby in need, im actually adopted and i am so greatful that i am as i wouldnt of enjoyed the childhood and life that i have as my birth mother tried to smother me, which is why i was taken in to care at four week old and adopted at 14months, it doesnt bother me talking about it and i would love to help and give advice to anyone who is trying to adopt or wants to know how to adopt or just advice on how to tell the child they are adopted when they are older, i have known for as long as i can remember but it is important to tell them from a very young age, if anyone would like to talk to me then feel free good luck to all of you,
Love Lucy xxxxxxxx
Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:23 pm 
Post subject:
hi

i am adopted so feel free to ask me any questions, if i know the answers i will answer you

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular