I need help PLEASE

notthemama
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:22 pm 
Post subject: I need help PLEASE
ive been daten a guy for a few months know getting serious and he lives about 4 hours away and he has a 11 month old son from his ex wife. I decided to spend spring break with them both and i have been staying home with the baby and i love him to death but yesterday he called me mama and i figured it was him just babbling but all day today hes been calling me mama and my boyfriend just laughs because he said i will be his step mom anyways so why not let him call me mama. The thing is im only 20 and i dont know what to do i dont feel right having the baby call me mama but i want a neat name for him to call me because my name would be to hard for him to day and he already calls his aunt nini
KNEE
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:15 am 
Post subject:
Try to say your name around him more often and he might pick it up. Or get your boyfriend to call you a nickname or something around him. I'm not sure if this will work but it could be worth a try.

Why do you not feel right with him calling, is it because he's technically not yours?

Sorry if this offends you… Nic xx
notthemama
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:52 pm 
Post subject:
i just dont feel right because im not his mom and yes his mom hardly ever sees him but that is still his mother inless in the future we do get married then i wont care but its just so early in the relationship. i mean its not my first time ive raised kids my mother and i raise my niecce and nephew so its nothing new to me but im just looking for input on it all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Younger Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular