7 wks pregnant and ill

keekaboo
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:43 pm 
Post subject: 7 wks pregnant and ill
hi all i'm 7 weeks gone with my 2nd child and i'm ill all day with my first daughter i had morning sickness but once id been sick i felt ok but this time i feel sick all day and im so tierd all the time Sad is it normal to feel so ill all day and night? and is there anything that can be taken to help?
thanks xx
Sakura
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
hey!!

i totally sympathise with the sickness thing! i was ill with my 1st boy up until 26 weeks but like you, once i had been sick i felt bit better, then all of a sudden it cleared up one day.

im now almost 24 weeks with 2nd boy and this time the sickness knocked me for six! 24hours a day i was glued to my bathroom and nothing helped ease nausea, but for last few weeks it has been getting better, apparantly feeling sick a lot is to do with a surge in pregnancy hormones and is MEANT to ease off around 12 weeks (yeah right!).

afraid nothing stopped me feeling sick but i have heard others say ginger helps, or eating little n often or eating things like dry biscuits n crackers helps. i wouldn't worry though it sounds normal unless you're vormitting a lot and losing weight and getting dehydrated then contact the docs. hope this helps!!

byeee xxx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:25 pm 
Post subject: xx
hiya Smile i dint have any morning sickness at all. but i felt tired all the time all my bones was hurting and i dint have any engery. im 13 weeks now and feel better but before i was sleeping 4 times a day.hope u feel better soon xx
cutegirl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:58 am 
Post subject: Re: 7 wks pregnant and ill
Hi keekaboo,im 7 weeks and not yet suffered by mor sickness,but the soln for this is jus take crackers or bread with milk in flask or water near to ur bed. take crackers with milk or water once u get up and dont think to brush ur teeth,it makes u to vomit ,else u jus google with water(dont brush) and take this snacks and jus lay down in bed for 15 to 20 minutes ,and then wake up,then u sure get rid from the stupid vomit.

hi mylilamb,I think u must take calcium rich drinks to get rid of the bone pain,jus take hi calcium milk every day

Thanks
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:36 pm 
Post subject: xx
hiya thanxs 4 the advice. i tryed yop but it was 2 thick xx

thanxs again xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular