December 2010 Mummies

xAngelx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:21 am 
Post subject:
Hi All,

Unfortunatly I am miscarrying, went for an early scan at 6 weeks and there was no baby or sac - nothing developed at all.

I would recommend an early scan if anyones had problems before, i didnt have any pain or bleeding but my midwife told me to lie to get the early scan!! Atleast I knew early things were not right so just waiting to complete the miscarrage now, and to try again next month

Good Luck for your christmas babies!! xx

Jayb81
Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:23 am 
Post subject:
Big congrats to Debs72 and rebeccalee on your BFP's!

Angel, I am so very sorry hun!! Sad Try and keep you chin up and hopefully next time will be successful.

I am still so worried this side but I am now just trying to keep a positive frame of mind. I went to the doctor last Tuesday and she did a urine test but said I would have to wait another 3 weeks to have blood tests and a scan.
dia1210
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:42 am 
Post subject: soo tired
hi im new here im due in dec this is my fourth pregnancy and iam scared three is enough but four all i think is im going to mess up some how so is their any mothers out their that can give me advice on a fourth child i am so tired seems ureal to be this sleepy i cant hack it after 2 i feel like sleeping beuty the one on shrek the third i can stand up an take a nap im 28 with 8,5 an3 old. boy and two girls so hopeing for a boy then im going to tie and fix myself
Missyplus4
Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:29 am 
Post subject:
HI.
I am so sorry Angel abou your loss.
Congratulations to evryone who have joined.
I has an early scan at 6 weeks due to spotting and cramps and saw the baby and a heartbeat.
I have my first appointment with m/w tomorow, cant wait

emmajaneb
Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:21 am 
Post subject:
Hi

Im due on the 10th if all goes well

happy and heathy 9 months to all x
Missyplus4
Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:46 pm 
Post subject:
hi emma, congratulations on becoming a december 2010 mummy.
I have yet to find out my due date. Will be finding out at the 12 week scan, cant wait!

emmajaneb
Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:09 am 
Post subject:
Hi Missy7

I had early scan on tuesday which put me at 8weeks 4days , but saw midwife yesterday and she worked it out a week early so will have to wait for 12 week scan to see if its different . I had a scan on the 30th April and that was only worked out at 5weeks
I be have extra scan and tests due to having a large fibriod
Roll on 3weeks for 12week scan
Just hope this little one sticks ,waited so long to have baby , Its only starting to fill real now
Take care

Em x
Missyplus4
Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hi emma I had an early scan too at 6 weeks as i was having alot of pain in my left side an also spotting.
Im feeling so fragile this time round and so so worried.
But hopefully evrything will be ok for the both of us and in a few weeks we'll be telling each other how well (hopefully, touch wood) our 12 week scans went.
Do you know what you would like? Im hoping for a girl this time.

emmajaneb
Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:51 am 
Post subject:
Hi not really sure what i would like my oh would love a boy , but as long as its heathy i be happy .Both my brothers have girls so maybe a boy would be nice
x
Missyplus4
Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:57 am 
Post subject:
Hiya everyone how are you all doing?
I have found out that my Dating Scan is on the 24th May. I am so excited but feeling really nervous too.
Has anyone else found out there Scan date?

Jayb81
Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:26 am 
Post subject:
Hi All,
I had a scan last Wednesday after some bleeding. I saw our little bean and heard it's little heart beating. I was thrilled that everything was ok. My next scan is on the 3 June and I'll be 12 weeks by then. Also, we don't mind what we have, a boy or a girl, it's a real blessing either way. Smile

How is everyone's symptoms going? I have had real bad nausea and it always seems to hit me worse in the evenings. Also I am so constipated. Sad
rebeccalee
Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:40 am 
Post subject:
Got my first appointment next week for a scan and then next one on 10th june. excited but nervous
Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:18 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies

I,m joining you all due 9th dec according to my dates waiting for 12 week scan on the 24th still cant believe its happening after a misscarriage and taking 18 months to get here again but have had early scan and saw the heart beat congrats to all you ladies!!!!
Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:30 am 
Post subject:
Hi Kitty Congratulations on your BFP. Hope evrything goes well for you. My 12 week scan is also on 24th. Cant wait!

Hey jayb, its good to no that baby is ok. I had a scare at 6 weeks too.
With this pregnancy Im having lots of symptoms such as cramps, morning sickness and lots of mood swings and crying for no reason.

KelleB
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:27 pm 
Post subject:
Heyla! Found out I'm due 13th December! Yay! Found out Easter Monday, such exciting news for us. I have since been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism, which has me a tad worried. OH is ecstatic, so pleased we have a little bean growing Smile First for us as well. We've been ttc since we got married, been together for 14 years now.

A close friend in the office also found out his OH is expecting, same day as well. It's nice having a buddy, we compare notes. I have nausea and exhaustion, she has exhaustion and achy bits. My achyness has passed, not too twingy now.

Have my booking in appointment arranged for Sunday, will be 10 weeks Shocked they suggested it'll be a month after then that I hear about the scan, I hope not, want to have a scan around 12 weeks. We plan on telling our friends and families on my birthday [11th June] I'd be 12w5d!

Kelle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular