December 2010 Mummies

NIx1972
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hello All!

Still hanging on here... baby is very sleepy so been monitored a fair bit over the last week, but all shown to be ok Smile fx bubs hurries up as I'm huge and fed up now!

good luck with your scan Kate!

N
xxx

Dutch24
Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
completely agree with you dellabobella - am tired all the time too just seem to wanna sleep all the time, making the most of it though Smile

Glad everything ok with your bubs Nix and hope he/she comes soon for you!!

Thanks - will let you know how scan goes!

Take it easy ladies not long now Very Happy

K xxxx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
hi all hope evryone well Very Happy I have my growth scan 2moro carnt wait to see baby Jake again Very Happy hopefully he not to big
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:56 am 
Post subject:
Hi

Hope your scan goes well tomorrow Quinny Very Happy

I've just been to the doctor and she thinks baby is still breech - I have a scan a week today to check - not too happy cause she just told me that if baby is breech then I could potentially still be made to have a vaginal birth depending on how baby is sitting in breech position!! Really don't want to go through that but hey what can you do - just convinced that ill go into labour for hours then they will decide to do an emergency one in the end anyway! My blood pressure was a bit high too, not surprising though cause now im stressing about that lol - so midwife is coming round at some point this weekend to double check it!!

hope everyone else is ok?

Kate x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:34 pm 
Post subject:
Well just got back and all is good Baby Jake is 5 1b at the min they think if we go to term he will be 8 1/2 pound so not to big

He does have alot of water around him 7cm they have advised me to put towell on bed incase waters break in night Shocked

was amazing seeing him again

hope baby turns for you honey
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:31 pm 
Post subject:
Ha ha mine went in bed at night with my son. I actually had a dream it happened, woke up and then it did. 8 1/2 is big! My biggest was 6 pounds 12 and think this one is going to be about the same as I'm now measuring 2 weeks behind.. altho how accurate that is I don't know since they had me 2 weeks ahead at my previous appointment two weeks before. Glad all was well quinny!

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:57 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx honey Very Happy have fealing my waters will go in the night dont know why
Carnt wait for it to be over now tho so uncomfy
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
I know how you feel. This one almost feels like it's laying sideways sometimes although I know he can't be as his head is down (though they've said they think he's back to back and going to recheck at my next appt) and it's so uncomfortable.

Gah I decided to finish my shopping today and get some nice little outfits but couldn't find a thing! I went into mothercare and next in two different shopping centres and came out with a grand total of three things! I was all geared up to spend some serious money too Laughing as I've not bought much at all this time with having Kieran last year and this baby being a boy. Typical eh!

LovelyJubbely
Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:25 pm 
Post subject: Christmas baby couldn't wait.
My Christmas baby couldn't wait until Christmas - so I guess I'm now in the November club!
He arrived at 9pm last Monday 15th November - 5.5 weeks early - after my waters went at 3am. . He is still in SCBU but is doing well and fingers crossed it's just a case of getting him feeding now. We are madly in love with him and he's so cute.
Absolutely wrecked expressing milk every three hours for him and travelling back and forth to hospital but he's worth it.
Good luck to everyone who's due in December.
xx
Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats! You were due the same day as me then going by your ticker? Hope he starts feeding soon my daughter was in SCBU for a month... it's so nice when you get them home x

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:47 pm 
Post subject:
Huge congratulations how hevy was little one
Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:58 pm 
Post subject:
Big congrats - hope you get to take little one home soon Very Happy

xxx
rebeccalee
Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
Big Congrats Hope he is with you at home soon x
Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies - Hope all well!?
I've put a post in baby names - if any of you get chance would really appreciate your opinions
Very Happy

Scan for me tomorrow to check baby's presentation!! Pretty sure still breech - then gotta discuss options, midwife has told me to ignore doctor and they will likely do a c-section considering this is my first baby and im quite small and the baby's big!!
Kate
xxxx
LovelyJubbely
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Quinny
Thanks.

Baby was 5lbs 9oz. I'm glad I didn't go to full term! I did have gestational diabetes so was expecting him to be on the big side. We got him home yesterday and had a good first night. He's doing so well. xx
Page 5 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular