AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
oh wow glad you got your little one home Very Happy nice weight to
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:32 am 
Post subject:
Well on Friday my scan revealed that baby is still breech -saw a consultant today who has booked me in for c-section on Thursday - vvvvv excited now Smile cant wait to meet little one and having an actual date is brilliant !!

Got to go to the hospital this afternoon for some pre-op thingys but at some point on Thursday im gonna have my bubba!!!

Hope everyone else is well?

Kate xxxx
rebeccalee
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:40 am 
Post subject:
Lovelyjubbly-glad little one is home and doing well.

GL kate for today and thursday how exciting Very Happy

I have a growth scan tommorrow as baby is measuring small 4.4 pounds at 35 weeks hopefully she has had a big growth spurt Smile
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:53 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Rebecca - good luck with your growth scan. My scan on friday revealed baby was small too only 5lb 9oz but everything was ok just a small one! Hope she has had a growth spurt for you Smile

xxx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
Dutch24 wrote:
Well on Friday my scan revealed that baby is still breech -saw a consultant today who has booked me in for c-section on Thursday - vvvvv excited now Smile cant wait to meet little one and having an actual date is brilliant !!

Got to go to the hospital this afternoon for some pre-op thingys but at some point on Thursday im gonna have my bubba!!!

Hope everyone else is well?

Kate xxxx

So happy for you honey good luck for thurs Very Happy
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Quinny - am soooo excited, just got back from hospital for my pre-op checks and seems soooo real now, having trouble containing my excitement Very Happy
Will keep you posted afterwards !!!
xxxx
NIx1972
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all - not been on this part of the forum for a while!

lovelyjubbly - huge congrats!! and pleased to hear LO is home Smile

Kate - very excited for you that you will have your baby on Thursday! (also a little bit jealous!)

Rebecca - hope your scan goes well tomorrow and that bubs has put on a growth spurt.

I've got another consultant apt on Thursday to discuss a way forward - last growth scan and apt (2 weeks ago) put baby at 8lb plus and I was given morphine on prescription for my SPD, she attempted a sweep (didn't work) and told to just get on and cope with it. Hoping that this week we will discuss induction or maybe a section as I am now panicking about the size of the baby and how painful my SPD has become Shocked Sad

Fx things get moving for the rest of us soon!
x

NIx1972
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all,

it's our month!!!! Never thought we'd get here - it feels like ages since I joined this forum!

How is everyone?

Nix
xxx

Dutch24
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:14 pm 
Post subject:
Woohoo !!!! Very Happy Definitely felt like it would take ages to get to this Month, but in the same breath it only feels like yesterday that I found out I was pregnant!!!! and I only have to wait till tomorrow now, this day is dragging!!!!

Hope your Consultant appointment goes well tomorrow Nix!

How did your growth scan go Rebecca?? Hope everything ok?

Hope everyone is well - and that you don't have a long wait for your babies Very Happy

Kate xxxxx
Dutch24
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:53 pm 
Post subject:
Soooooo gutted - hospital has just phoned and put my c-section back to Friday because of a back-log feel like im on a bloody conveyer belt, I know its only one more day but really disappointed!! Oh well another day of rest I suppose lol!!
xxxx
NIx1972
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
oh no Kate!! what a disappointment Sad - but enjoy another day of relaxing!

If my apt goes well we may end up having our babies the same day! Very Happy

x

Dutch24
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:49 pm 
Post subject:
Yep gonna make the most of another day off lol Smile

Yay that's true we could be same day Smile keep me posted !!!
xxx
rebeccalee
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
hey

Had my growth scan today and baby is still small estimated weight is 5.11 lbs fluid has increased and blood flow to brain and body is positive. My consultant said she is small but nothing major to worry about she is above average for length so she is going to be long consultant booked me in for sweep at 40 weeks that made me a little scared as it made me realise OMG she will be here soon Shocked

Kate, I too would be disappointed but its still so exciting that you have a date, every niggle or pain I get I analze at the moment lol

I can't believe its Decemeber already I remember getting that BFP like it was just a few days ago, looking back feels like it flown by.
Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:48 am 
Post subject:
Ah im glad everything was good at your growth scan Rebecca albeit a small baby - same as me my notes actually say "symetrically small baby" and only weighing 5lb 9oz at 39 weeks. So think the baby has definitely got the height gene from me and not OH!! ha!! But the main thing is that everything is working fine so am chuffed for you that your bubba is ok Very Happy Ah thats exciting there going to do a sweep at 40 weeks for you, does make it seem real eh!?

Well the snow came down last night so now getting paranoid that hospital will phone me again and delay cause of more back logs but they can't delay me too long - am too panicking with every niggle cause I really don't want to go into labour naturally and then have to have an emergency c-section!! oh well what will be will be I suppose - just hoping so much the phone doesn't ring today!!

Ill stop rambling but am sooooo bored at home lol!!

xxxx
NIx1972
Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:02 pm 
Post subject:
I have my date for induction!! - booked to go in on Sunday Smile and hopefully have my baby by Monday Very Happy

Just got 2 more days to get through...

Kate - fx you go in tomorrow still Cool

rebecca - glad your scan went ok Cool

not long til we get our little Christmas presents! Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular