Hhmmmm...

puss2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:58 pm 
Post subject: Hhmmmm...
i`m now 8 days late for AF. last night, i began to spot a little, it was like a thick brown cm and it is usually a sign that AF is here, and usually turns red and heavy. this time though, it has just disappeared again and still no sign of AF.
ive taken 8 tests, a clearblue one last night, which has always been BFN.
my symptoms are bloating, nausea, tiredness, hot flushes, increased cm and cravings.

with my previous baby, it took 12 days overdue until the tests turned positive but i didnt spot at all. i`m not sure whether this could be implantation or what. i`m trying not to get my hopes up but its hard not to.

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:59 pm 
Post subject:
hi puss, the discharge u have had may be implanatation bleeding although some women do have slight spotting around the time of their missed period which can sometimes be mistaken as a period.
hopefully it is just to early to test just yet and may take a bit longer liek ti did with your other pregnany.
u ever been this late before?

puss2
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:41 pm 
Post subject:
i have but the only time ive been this late was when i was pregnant. see why its so hard to get my hopes up?? my periods, without contraception, are uaually regular as clockwork. Confused

Doddsy
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun, if it's im plantation then yolu need to give it another couple of days and test again as you don't get hcg till implantation has happened xxx
puss2
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hhmmmm... thats what i was thinking.... though ive taken so many tests already, i`ll feel so gutted to see another BFN again. dont know how much frustration i can take!!

Doddsy
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:12 pm 
Post subject:
Have a couple of days off from testing hun and then try again. You know yourself how long it took to get BFP last time. The way i see it(and i'm going to be a total hypocrite here) and what i try to tell myself every month is that if i am pg then it isn't going anywhere is it! So no matter how long it takes to show up, if i'm pg it will show up. It's just the not knowing that's the killer xxxx I've got high hopes for ya chick xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular