Any one know about cars??

frog
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:31 pm 
Post subject: Any one know about cars??
Help I need a car person to give me advice. Last Aug I was in car crash my car was a right off. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I had to get anothernoe quick so got a Fiat stilo 03. I was driving on thursday went to turn into a garage and there was a bang I stopped the car and checked it. Nothing. I drove home and it was ok not overheating and driving ok. One problem I could hear a noice like keys jangeling on the left hand side of car. I know if I take it to garage it will be here comes a fluffy woman we can say anything. (last time I was conned and payed Ģ156 for battery fitted.
Help ladies ask u OH please or any women car lovers x x x x x
Doddsy
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:47 pm 
Post subject:
It sounds like what's wrong with mine and my brother says it needs a new CV joint or the wishbone and he knows about cars so gonna fix it. If you have to goto garage just say someone said it could be either of those things and i bet they change their attitude towards you hun xxxx
frog
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:05 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for that it nice to have some knowlage about these things.
I let u knoe how |I get on,
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:14 am 
Post subject:
yer a wishbone is the arm underneath of the car which attached to ball joints and can become quite dangerous if u dont get it sorted.

fortunatley for em my brother in alw is a mechanice so i never got conned and get work done cheeap.

slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:31 am 
Post subject:
I always get my dad to take my car in Laughing

frog
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:28 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks I phoned the garage and they said to bring it along tomorrow. I said what happened and that I thought was wish bone ha He said oh ok we will check it. how funny was his voice when I said wish bone ha. Thanks so much for that I let u know what go on ok thanks x x x
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:39 pm 
Post subject:
lol my dad is a mechanic so he fixes my car
but yest it failed its mot miserably Sad im lookin into buyin a fiat stilo frog
is it a good car?xx
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
well had mine 10months and been ok apart from this thing going wrong now.lots of people dont like a Fiat but I always had one and last aug had a bad crash my car was a rightoff but the aa man said I was lucky as the fiat are vry solid and it took all the impact and I was ok. The car did not have air bags and the only thing I had wrong with me was a bad neck from the impact. I was hit pushed along the road hit by an oncoming car and then crushed against a tree. the people who saw it thought I would be dead and I walked away. The car was a mess but inside was hardley damaged. It was a 20yr old lad who hit me I was turning right into a car park and he came round the coner at 80mph in a 30mph zone and tried to overtake me. He had allready got 9 points on his licence.
He even had the cheek to tex me and ask me out for a drink using the words "we had an impact on eachother today ha fancy a drinlk one night darling!!!!!!!!! u can imagine my reply ha ha If u are an aa member they wil do a check on any car for u.
X
frog
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi car in garage it is a spring that has snapped above the wheel.
Thanks for all your help was nice to walk in and say what I thought it was they took me much more serious. thanks x
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:26 pm 
Post subject:
Glad it does not sound like too expensive a problem. I hate going into garages as they always look at me like 'here comes the stupid woman'. I was so lucky recently - my tyre got a flat and not only was I pregnant, I had no idea what to do. My sister and her boyfriend were behind, and as he is an army mechanic he did it for me in about 3 minutes!

frog
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:32 pm 
Post subject:
that was lucky. I just phone AA ha
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
hehe. I will remember that next time!

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:26 pm 
Post subject:
Nooooo must ring the RAC my hubby RAC and they the best!!!!! Laughing Pupx
somoslagente
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:33 pm 
Post subject:
The RAC are also much cheaper and donīt give you any bu ll sh it when u phn up to register or get details from them

was deciding who 2 go with and signed up with the RAC outside tesco lol

the old dude selling me it probs thought hed been a good salesman but it was just me eventually getting around to joining after having done some research

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:28 am 
Post subject:
glad you got it sorted frog.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular