bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:39 pm 
Post subject:
hi everyone,

how are you all doing?
ive been really moody and down this week, still think I am getting over AF arriving end of last week. I have also been on Clomid for the first time so I am thinking this is another reason I've been horrid. Twisted Evil

on the good side we are going away to Scotland for a long weekend for our friends wedding staying in a nice pub b and b in the middle of no where so will be really lovely and relaxing. Hoping to get some BD in ready for OV too.

but still cant shake this mood off
grrr, hope your all doing better than me!

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Bunny,

Your break sounds lovely, always nice to get away and have something else to focus on. Have to join you on the mood front im afraid, im really really trying to think positive and get in a good frame of mind for another cycle but its not happening. I think because i felt so sure of something going to happen last month im being overly cautious this cycle. Just feels like it takes more and more effort to get through each month now.
Need to snap out of it!!!! xx
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for your reply Nutty,

cant wait to get away

looking forward to getting packed tonight and i think im around ov time when we are away that will help.

hope you are all doing well xxxx

Helenttc
Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:19 pm 
Post subject:
Wow, with Didele getting her BFP that's another one of the list Very Happy Very Happy

I reckon there's about 5 or 6 people got their BFPs since this thread was started, if we continue at this rate we'll all be off this forum by the end of the year Laughing

Here's hoping June is going to be a bumper month for all of us.

H xx
littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:26 pm 
Post subject:
Oooohhhh -would we be able to have a list on the front page with BFPs marked off when people get them? I've got a really good feeling about this summer!
Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:08 pm 
Post subject:
Really hope you're right helen...would LOVE to see more of you over in general pg! You all deserve it soooo much...Lots and Lots of baby dust to all...Come on June, Make it a good month for all! Very Happy

bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:16 am 
Post subject:
hi everyone!!

yes I feel it's GOT to happen this summer Smile

I managed to snap out of the horrid mood, long weekend in Scotland did the trick, although i had a bad cold we had a fab time at our friends wedding, managed to BD sucessfully twice Laughing and took an OPK with me and got a faint line the first day we BD which is a good sign Laughing

was having such a good time forgot to do OPK the following day

hopefully it was enough, and I have had clomid this month so super eggs Wink

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hope Im not too late to add my details. Looking like a very positive thread so thought I had better stick my nose in.

Both DH and I are 26
TTC since Nov 2006 (wanted to be married first, have my own old fashioned values but everyone entitled to their own personal lives)
2 M/c one in Febrfuary 2007 one in August 2007
1st app with Consultant in Nov 2008 - told to lose weight and have HSG DH had to have Semen test
2nd appt with Consultant July 2009 - all ok apart from an a-hole of an ex gave me Chlamidia which damaged one of my tubes but they dont think its anything too serious.
3rd appt with Consultant April 2010 - Given clomid whoop whoop
Took first cycle of Clomid last month but as DH had a hernia op and my step dad passed away wasnt expecting to get a BFP - glad I didnt get my hopes up cause nothing happened.
Just finished taking the 2nd cycle of Clomid and keeping fingers crossed.

Good luck to all and lots of sprinklings of Babydust to all

xx

littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome Rachel and sending babydust to you! Sounds like you've been on a long road - FX 2010 is your year for a sticky BFP!
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed Littleted.

I saw a spiritualist last year who said I would have a baby in 2011 so FX for me and everyone else

xx

Janey1983
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hello, I am 26, Hubby is 28. Been together 9 years, married 2.
ttc Since March/April 2008
Mentioned it to Dr x2 but both times they said come back at 18 months
Hubby promised to ask his Dr's about getting swimmers checked this month so we will wait and see what they say, I have just retuned from boots with about 30 of vitamins, folic acid and soy isoflavones, going to be like litle rabbits for 3 months! Wink
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:48 am 
Post subject:
Welcome Janey and Rachel.

Im in the dreaded 2ww again now, nothing to report feel completely normal and cm is looking exactly the same as it does after ov every cycle (sorry tmi).
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:22 pm 
Post subject:
HI Janey & Rachel Very Happy . Welcome to AskBaby .

Well i'm on CD4,wish AF would go away so i can get started on this cycle Wink .This is also my first cycle using my CBFM,so FX i get my peak Very Happy
Take care & sending lots of babydust Wink
xxxxxxx
minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:17 pm 
Post subject:
hey everyone welcome to the couple new ones

looks like will be here a little longer after dh sperm test was not good very low so having another one in 6 weeks but hay hoo still gotta get on with things and try to keep Sad positive havent we!!!!!!

10dpo and not a single sympton only normal af ones so im out for another month

hope everyone is well and lets get some more bfp from us ladies on here!!!!!!

shellie30
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
HI Minine1.
Sorry to hear that your OH's SA came back low Sad . Theres vitamins that he can take to boost his swimmers & i tried these with my OH who also has a low sperm count 8%,he was taking a multivitamin,zinc,selenium,vitamin c & folic acid for the best part of a year but TBH his results haven't changed much Crying or Very sad . Proxeed plus has better results so i've heard from other women but it is expensive.
Your not out until the witch shows up Evil or Very Mad ,so try & stay positive,even though i know how hard it is Wink
Take care.
xxxxx
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to:  

Community

Popular