Long TTC'ers - Lets Make a BFP Pact!

sarahcawth
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:39 pm 
Post subject:
hi hope use are still here lol , i have been ttc 13 month now with no luck , why is it so hard Sad i have just orderd a perosna monitor to see if that wil help me , has any one used this before ? because i need a little help hehe , sick of bfn heart breaking Sad
sarahcawth
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:41 pm 
Post subject:
how long have you been ttc for? mine is 13 month coming up 14 and i have never been in such heart breaking in my life Sad
rubylilly
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi and welcome sarah. TTC for a long time is heartbreaking and we all know how you feel. On here, it's great to get support from people who understand. Have you had any tests done yet? Really hope you get your BFP very soon. I will be starting IVF in about 3wks now so really hoping that it will result in a BFP for me.
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:20 am 
Post subject:
Are there any more BFP'S from this thread? its nice to hear the good ones that have been TTC for over a year Smile
We still havent had a BFP, started the OPK's this monht then will try soy next month before going back to docs xx
Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:14 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies, thought id come back in here again seeing as I had a m/c. Just waiting for ovulation at the moment, im actually feeling really positive at the moment that it is going to happen for me again really soon. Cant explain it its a really strong feeling.
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:42 am 
Post subject:
hi everyone

i am still here too

i am due AF this saturday, fingers crossed its my month. It says how long i have been trying on my ticker, this is my 2nd month of clomid.

I have been having a lot of CM last few days which could mean anything!

baby dust and good luck to you all

xxxx

teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:47 am 
Post subject:
nutty, I am glad you are feeling more positive I suppose the only thing to come out of it is you did get a BFP I am so sorry it didnt last and rooting for you getting a super sticky BFP very soon!!

Bunny79 - I am massively FX that you get your BFP too!!

It gets harder every month for me - just feel a let down it would be a first for both of us and spending time with my gorgeous neice (who is just three) makes my heart hurt... I just want to be a mum and would love to tell my OH its finally happened, I am sure it will soon enough, I have put off going to the docs for a while yet, trying OPK's this month and next month I will try preseed and soy I think then give it another couple of months before we go back to docs - suppose I am putting it off incase of hearing anything I dont want to hear Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

FX for BFPS very soon ladies - I think we deserve it now especially you two after two years
xxx
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:37 pm 
Post subject:
arr thanks Teebs, well July was a no month for me too as AF came on the 19th.

but although not on clomid I am sure i have just ovulated as had a few flutterings, some ewcm and a bit of pain while bd, we bd on cd 9 and cd 12 and maybe tonight on cd 14 so that should cover it.

got some time off work planned and nice days out with friends and camping next 2 weeks so will be really good to have a break

good luck all us ttc long termers, our time will come
xxxxx

teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:28 pm 
Post subject:
yeah that will help it will take your mind off things - honeslty its driving me round the bend too - you get it drummed into you it only takes once to get pregnant and it scares you so you use contraception - if I had know it would have taken this long I would have started ttc a long time ago but hey ho hindsight haha!

good luck - are there any stories of BFP's for the long termers - I know of nutty which is fantastic anymore to add to the list?? xxxx
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
hello ladies anymore BFPS from the long termers?? I havent as you can see from my ticker Crying or Very sad good luck to all those long termers we so deserve a BFP now Laughing
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:48 pm 
Post subject:
I just posted in ttc long timers date list
Very Happy

shellie30
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
Cailin Very Happy .
I left you a message on the other post but will say it again here Very Happy .CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
xxxxx
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hello everyone! what a great idea this post is. well, i am 27 dh is 44. we have been ttc our 1st for 7 yrs n 3mnths. we sought help and were referred for testing at the fertility clinic in Dec '08. We are still going back and forth for appointments nearly 2 years later. Since we have been referred i have had a scan on ovaries/uterus which results were 'normal'but revealed that i have a tilted womb, a CD21 blood test which showed i wasnt ovulating Sad, routine chlamydia test which was all clear and an HSG which they couldnt get a result from. DH has had 2 SA tests each being 3 months apart which both showed azoospermia (no sperm), 3 blood tests to check lh,fsh and testosterone levels he had 2 of these done at the hospital and 1 at gp surgery. both he got done at hospital showed a high fsh level includ 1 at 22, 1 he got done at docs showed up normal. He also had a routine blood test to check for CF which thankfully was normal. He had a testicular biopsy in Feb this year to see if they could find any evidence of sperm production in the testes. They found 1 but, it was non viable. After all that, we have been diagnosed as having 'unexplained' infertility and the treatment we have had suggested to us is iui with donor sperm. We are currently undergoing counselling which is required by everyone undergoing infertiliy treatment by iui,icsi,ivf and donor ivf/icsi/iui. So sorry that my post is a bit long. Wishing you all the best with your journey to getting your bfp! x
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Very Happy .
You've been through so much & yet you still sound so positive & upbeat,you're an inspiration Very Happy . I really hope you get your much deserved BFP soon Wink
Take care.
xxxxxxx
Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:04 am 
Post subject:
Well AF got me this morning Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad .
I knew deep down that she'd show but i haven't really had any cramps like i usually do beforehand,so i guess there was a little part of me that was hoping & praying that she'd stay away Crying or Very sad . Oh well heres to this cycle & hopefully a BFP Wink

Take care & sending everyone plane loads of baby dust Wink
xxxxxxxxx
Page 12 of 13

Jump to:  

Community

Popular