sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
hay im 24 oh is 33
we have been tryin for 2yrs
ive had 3 losses, Crying or Very sad (1st 13weeks, 2nd 5weeks, 3rd 7weeks)
had day 21 bloods few came back abnormal
had enternal scan showed i have got a heart shaped womb
small cyts on overies but nothing to worry about

now have been refferd to have more investigations!!!
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:19 pm 
Post subject:
hi im lisa,

I am 34 years old ttc baby no. 1
ttc jst over 3 years
bloods done 2 years ago told all ok untill abt 5 months ago another doc had a look and said my LH is to high so but me on metformin been on that for 4 months. 1 more cycle after this one and if nothing happened then clomid
oh had SA all normal..
never had a bfp that i no of in the 3 years ttc

baby dust to us all xxxxx
minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:34 am 
Post subject:
yea think will be a good idea to make it in to a sticky xx

MrsHelmke
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
So glad this is now a sticky, its a comfort to know we are all in this together, but no offence, i would rather us be supporting each other through our pregnancies!!!
So to lighten the mood, and because sometimes laughter and fun make the day a little bit more bearable.
Has anyone used/ been given/ heard of and hints, tips or old wives tales on how to get pregnant???
I only say because my nan, bless her heart, rang me this morning and told me if i drink a pint of cider a day i will get pregnant, as apparently thats what the lady in the post office did!!!

Love & light x
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
If its still ok to join....

I'm 37, DH 35
Been ttc since Oct 2007
3 m/c's ( 8,10.5 and 5 weeks)
Hormones - ok
Blood clotting tests - ok
Chromosonal bloods - ok (both DH and I)
Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy - ok
Not sure what's next - except take aspirin and progesterone if I fall again.
IUI/IVF has been suggested due to the length of time ttc and my age but not sure it'll be of any use if still m/c

Its good to know we are all in the same situation
Good luck everyone!! xx
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:34 am 
Post subject:
Afternoon ladies Very Happy So glad we have this as a sticky now.
MrsHelmke - The only tip/hint i have heard god knows how many times is to relax (dont you just hate it when people say that).

My af is due on tuesday or wednesday next week, feeling really negative as per usual i just cant seem to snap out of it. I think its my way of coping with things - if im already negative and not at all positive about it then i cant get disappointed can I? Well thats my theory anyway. Does anyone else feel like this or do you tend to stay really positive about things? I dont even post anything about potential symptoms in my 2ww as i know ill just feel stupid about posting when af shows. It winds o/h up a bit but i dont think he fully understands how it is for me. I dont think any man fully can as we are the ones that get af, symptom spotting etc...
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:52 am 
Post subject:
i feel a bit like a cheater LOL. cos i have one already. but anywho here's my sats

I'm 24, OH is 28
Been TTC No. 2 since Feb 2009
we have 1 son who's almost 16 months.
I've not been to doctors as i'm concentrating on losing weight before i go down that route

MrsHelmke
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:52 am 
Post subject:
Nutty1, I think the longer you wait the harder it is to be positive. Saying that, i occassionally surprise myself by having a week where i actually think i can conquer the world.

How is your no smoking going? I quit two years ago, and it was so hard. I didnt use any of the gums or patches, just went cold turkey, and it was Hard, but the longer i went without, the more i wanted to go without. Strange thing was, i had no problem with people smoking around me, and i still dont, and times before when i had tried to quit it bugged the hell out of me!

x
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:58 am 
Post subject:
KELLYnROWAN wrote:
i feel a bit like a cheater LOL. cos i have one already. but anywho here's my sats

I'm 24, OH is 28
Been TTC No. 2 since Feb 2009
we have 1 son who's almost 16 months.
I've not been to doctors as i'm concentrating on losing weight before i go down that route

Dont feel like a cheater i have 1 already too , he's 10 in June Shocked Shocked .

MrsHelmke this time round ive found quitting smoking really easy, i used the patches for about a week and then forgot to put them on so did it with out. I think its because i was really up for quitting this time and i wanted to be able to say i havent smoked in 2010. I also watched Celebrity quitters on channel 5 which helped me a lot. I dont mind people smoking around me either i just dont like the smell. I never realised before how horrible your breath smells after a cigarette and cant believe i used to smell like that.
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:26 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls,

nutty af is due nxt wed thurs for me too and im feeling really anxious about it as iv made a pack to myself not to symptom spot but this month i have had a few that r dif from other months like lots of cm, thirsty, and funny taste in my mouth... but think it would be to early to have symptoms and i feel let down every month wen af arrives i jst get so frustrated how easy some people get preg... me and oh have been going through some tough times recently so to get a bfp would really be amazing... another week to wait though!!! xx
lankylass
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:45 pm 
Post subject:
Maybe the cider lady got pregnant because the cider made her very relaxed!!!

gip
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck to you all, i can see some familiar names on here. You will get there it took me a long time but you all deserve a babba very soon

good luck
xxxx
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls

I think you are all amazing strong women and deserve to get your bfp's very soon. I am 31 and have only been ttc since January this year and am already finding the process a massive emotional rollercoaster.

You are all amazing, sending lots of baby dust to you all

MrsHelmke
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
lankylass wrote:
Maybe the cider lady got pregnant because the cider made her very relaxed!!!

Good Point, might help to sit and have a cider in the pub garden on my way home from the dog walk!! I cant actually remember the last time i had a drink, let alone cider Very Happy
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:17 am 
Post subject:
hi girls

i really dont know waht to think i am 10 or 11 dpo and i done ic this morn and there is a really really faint line i even got oh to have alook as his eyes arnt the best and he could see it too... if it was an evap line it would go wouldnt it???? as i had one of them before and im sure thats wat happened but this line is staying there i jst dont know wat to think and really trying not to get hopes up!!! wat do u guys reckon should i not trust ic???
arghhhhhhhhhh so frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to:  

Community

Popular