Dollie657
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:46 pm 
Post subject:
Oooooooh.....fun site. Can i join in?

~ I'm 23 OH 37

~ OH had VR in July 09 after original op 3 yrs before

~ TTC 10 months

~ First SA three months after VR showed: Count of 3 million, motility of 2% and morphology of 0%.

~ Second SA testing for motility only, carried out bout two months ago which showed motility had improved from 2% to 35%.

~had third SA couple of weeks ago. Waiting for results....

x
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:05 am 
Post subject:
Hi Dollie Very Happy .Welcome to AskBaby . You'll get lots of support & advice from all the lovely ladies on here.
Good luck with your OH's SA results Wink ,they seem to be getting better each time which i've heard can happen with a VR. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for your BFP Very Happy
xxxxxx

Hi to everyone else Very Happy . Hope your all doing well?
Take care Wink
xxxxxx
Dollie657
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:21 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the welcome Shellie....what's your story? x
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
HI Dollie Very Happy
I'm 31,OH 45. I already have 3 bairns from a previous relationship & was in a bad place so decided to get sterilised,BIG MISTAKE. I didn't really want to get sterilised but felt i had no other choice & different contraceptives don't agree with me. Anyway i've been with my OH for 9 years through the good & bad,he must be a saint to put up with what i've put him through in the past Evil or Very Mad Laughing . Anyway i got myself sorted & got my sterilisation reversed in April 08,the op went well which we were over the moon about Very Happy Very Happy . OH's SA wasn't so good though,he's done 4 in the past year & he has a low sperm count due to a spinal cord injury he done in 1999 Crying or Very sad .He's got about 8% out of 25% which is the norm. We weren't ready to give up & i decided to try & do an egg share programme to help reduce the cost of IVF for us & to help another couple. I thought cos i was still pretty young that there wouldn't be any problems with me but my AMH result came back at 4.2,which is really low for someone my age,my eggs are in the same range as a woman in her mid forties Shocked Crying or Very sad . This really felt like a kick in the teeth but i'm quite a strong person & i dusted myself down & we've decided to continue ttc naturally Very Happy . I've been taking DHEA for the past 4 weeks cos i've read it's good for egg quality as well as claiming to have other good benefits Wink . TBH i still have bad days when i feel this is the end of our ttc journey & i should just accept it & move on,but how do i move on? I really don't know if i can. On the other hand miracles do happen,so i'm trying to stay positive about it all & keep going until the menopause does kick in Laughing .I'm also on my first cycle using the CBFM so we can pinpoint BD alot better around ovulation,FX it helps cos i know it only takes one egg & one sperm to make a baby Wink
Well that's my story ,sorry it's so long Embarassed .
Take care & sending you loads of baby dust Very Happy
xxxxxx
bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:13 am 
Post subject:
your right Shellie, you are a strong lady and you give me inspiration

i am about 4 days from AF time and first month on clomid jsut been feeling really bad af cramps so not getting hopes up which i do all the time.

had a dream last night i had lots of AF when i went to the loo then ended up getting up in the night for a wee with no sign

i hate this waiting game.

good luck to all TTC long termers xxx
shellie30
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 am 
Post subject:
Hi Bunny Very Happy .
Thanks for your kind words,they mean alot Very Happy . Your not out until the witch shows,so try & stay positive which i know is alot easier said than done Wink .I also hate the waiting game we LTTTC's go through,it's so [*@!#%*] Sad . Hopefully with the clomid you'll get your long awaited BFP Wink .
Take care & sending loads of baby dust to everyone on this thread Very Happy
xxxxxx
bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:02 am 
Post subject:
Thanks shellie xx

af arrived full force this morning woke me up with pains

have now come downstairs to do some work to take mind off the pains and heartbreak as cant settle it was half 5 i got up

sooo hard Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:34 am 
Post subject:
So sorry af showed for you bunny xx
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:08 am 
Post subject:
Bunny Sad
So sorry that AF got you this morning Evil or Very Mad . I also know how heartbreaking it is month after month Crying or Very sad & i'm sending you massive hugs.
Heres to next cycle & a BFP Wink
Take care of yourself.
xxxxxxx
Helenttc
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:10 am 
Post subject:
So sorry she got you Bunny, this whole thing is so hard and heartbreaking is the right word to use. I hope you feel better soon.

Thinking of you,
H xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
Afternoon girls, well im pleased to say that i got a BFP this morning, cant believe i am posting this after 2 and a half years Very Happy
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:48 pm 
Post subject:
Nutty Very Happy Very Happy .
OMG Very Happy CONGRATULATIONS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .I am totally over the moon for you Very Happy . I know what it's like to have been ttc for 2 & a half years cos that's how long we've been trying. I am just so happy & it makes me feel alot more positive that it can happen for me Wink
Take care of yourself & bubba & congratulations again Very Happy
xxxxxx
rubylilly
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone. How are you all? I should be starting an IVF cycle in about 5 or 6 wks hopefully but the time just seems to be dragging now! Anyway I think about 7 or 8 ladies on this thread must have had their BFP now, so I think that's really great and very encouraging news for us all.
Congrats to all the pregnant ladies here and tonnes of baby dust to all of us still ttc. Very Happy
Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for all your kind words and support

Nutty, u know I am so happy for you Laughing Laughing Laughing
teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there sorry I know I am late in adding to this but reading it has given me hope Smile
Been with my OH for 4 and half years
decided to come off the dreaded pill (been on it since I was 19, I am 30 in October) May 2009. We decided to let nature take its course and see what happened, boy I never thought I would still be TTC till now - you just dont even think about it Sad
I had the 21 day bloods in Nov 09 (due to having pain whilst BD and also started to bleed 2 weeks after AF had already been) came back as fine, docs asked me to go for a scan too was told all fine had external scan and internal Embarassed was told I had a 2.5cm cyst but nothing to worry about as a lot of women get them.
Docs asked me to go for another blood test 7days prior to AF still havent been able to do that as they range from 28-36 days!!
I have this month ordered some OPK's so I am going to try that as I am not sure if we keep missing when we should really BD

It does get to the point sometimes where everyone around you seems to be having babies or getting pregnant it can really pull you down and sometimes things you feel is it me have I done something wrong am I that bad a person?? start to doubt that maybe its not the right person, but I love my OH very much........
thats on a bad day ie:today on a good day I am ok, anyway positive thoughts from now on baby dut to all and Nutty congrats cant beleive its been over 2 years for you FANTASTIC news xxx
Page 11 of 13

Jump to:  

Community

Popular