4D Scans in the South West??

GemmaLou1982
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:09 am 
Post subject: 4D Scans in the South West??
I'm in Plymouth and was wondering if anyone knew where the closest place to have a 4D scan was??

Thanks girls x x
slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:28 am 
Post subject:
Hi GemmaLou

We had our scan done in Bath at Clarion Health Clinic (Filmstar Baby) which was fantastic, they were really lovely. That's probably a 3 hour drive for you though. There is also a website i found - thebabyskanstudio.com and they are in Truro which is a lot closer for you, but i don't know anything about them. Their website looks good though x

xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:40 am 
Post subject:
Type baby bondinto google.. they have places all over the UK. And ive heard theyre quite cheap. Good luck hun x
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:41 am 
Post subject:
Thanks slummymummy, your right the website does look good! Think I'll spk to my OH and suggest it to him.

Are you please you had them done? And at what stage were you?

x
slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:48 am 
Post subject:
I had mine done at 28 weeks which they recommended. They said that was ideal as there was still plenty of fluid around the baby so you'd get a good picture and if baby wasn't playing then you still have time to go back and have it redone.

Ours cost 155 and it was worth every penny. I've already got the pictures in my baby book Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular