reasonable time

EmmAJanExx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:41 pm 
Post subject: reasonable time
for 11 year old to be infrom out side playing with freinds.. that not in your eye site?? i ask for mine daughter to b in ..6 .. or 6 .30 at a push .. now she is staying at a freinds tonight and she was still out at 7 pm which has annoyed me a bit!! or am unreasonble!!! i hate the fatc i have to let her out out my sight to play but relise cant keep her wrapped up forever.. so just a question to anyone with a 11 year and what time they have to be in ??

my big baby belly Smile
I LOVE MY BABIES
EmmAJanExx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
u must be kdden me .. gosh this place annoys me

my big baby belly Smile
I LOVE MY BABIES
Rhoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:56 pm 
Post subject:
im not sure tbh...
when i was 11 i could play in my street till 9ish but i stayed in the quietest street and my mum just had to go out the front to see us.. my best friend and i would be at one or anothers house and our parents would pick us up at 9 again because her street was quiet and we would play out her back or out the front...
but after dinner we had to be somewhere someone could see us?
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:06 pm 
Post subject:
see this wouldnt bother me if i could see her . but i live on a busy road and a estate.. where they have to go else where to play so i dont like it

my big baby belly Smile
I LOVE MY BABIES
KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
I think 6-6:30 is a good time. I certainty wont be letting rowan out any later then that at11/12

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
i havent got an 11 year old yet, but at the rate that time flies i will have soon (4 years time)
but i think 6 - 6.30 is very reasonable.
my son is 7 and he has to be in by 6, but i can see him when i look out of my livingroom window and there is a green out the front of my house and no roads.
im dreading him getting to the age when he wants to play elsewhere!! - scares the life out of me!!
but i too would be annoyed if someone else was letting my son play out late. xXx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Five Years plus All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular