Help! Where are me & my partner going wrong?

KJ24
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:07 am 
Post subject: Help! Where are me & my partner going wrong?
Hi All,

I could do with a pick me up. Its Christmas, My fav time of year. Me and my Partner have been ttc for 5 months now with no luck. We haven't been overdoing it, we took the approach that i would come off the pill and we would let nature take its course. Without going into too much detail, we have an amazing sex life, 4-5 days a week and usually twice a day. I don't know whether the amount of sex we have is affecting our chances of conceiving.Obviously because we have so much of it we are having sex around the time I am ovulating but alas no joy yet.

We have decided to take it more seriously now, reduce the amount of sex try ovulation tests etc, can anyone help with the above let me know where we are going wrong, and if there is anything that we can do that will help us conceive?

Thanks

Kylie Sad
ritzyellevegas
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:13 am 
Post subject: Interesting Fact
Hi, I noticed you have not had any replies so I would like to get something accross to everyone who is ttc - One of my friends was ttc for years and finally gave up and they went for IVF and paid all of the money for it all, Even thou she and her husband were fully fertile - She then fell pregnant through IVF and got what she had wanted for so long and gave birth to a lovely little baby - After this had happened 2-3 months after giving birth she fell pregnant .... -NATURALLY-
and yes you have worked it out she craved a child so much that she was unable to become pregnant naturally you may not even relise that you are stressing about it - Relax - Enjoy ttc - And to help you not stress about ttc take up Yoga or go swimming to chillax - It will happen - It's just you need to relax and enjoy eachother
Do anything you can so that you are enjoying life and stress free and relaxed..

Bare this in mind and things will work out - Best of luck to all xx
Irishmum
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there, try to remember that it can take upto 18 months for a healthy fertile couple to conceive naturally. I know its easier said than done but try relax and enjoy the practice...
mrswolfbane
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
i ahve heard too much sex can hamper pregnancy but to me thats not true

i think u shud have sex becuz u want to not to make a baby in my eyes that happens when ur happy and relaxed not when ur stressed and worried and trying to plan everything round an ovulation date.
it takes some ppl yrs and some ppl days but i wud keep having a fun happy loving relationship and focus on u and ur partner not the sec making babies as it cud be become a chore instead of an act of love.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular