December 2010 Mums?

Hillchick
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:33 pm 
Post subject: December 2010 Mums?
Hi girls

Is anyone else expecting a baby in December 2010? I want to start this thread to keep in touch with others at the same stage of pregnancy as me. I am currently 6 weeks and 5 days and we are desperately keeping pg a secret from friends and family which is proving quite challenging! My parents came round this evening and said they would bring dinner, when they did it was stilton quiche - obviouslly I didn't want to eat the stilton but had already admitted to being starving and had no choice. As soon as they went I was on the web to see if was OK to eat cooked blue cheese! Fortunately it is, phew! Anyone else struggling to keep the secret or have things about their pg they want to share?
XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:40 am 
Post subject:
Hi chick congrats on your pregnancy, im very sure soon you will have loads of december mommies joining you. Good luck and i hope u have a happy 9 months.

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:57 am 
Post subject:
Congrats ! can't believe it dec mummies already ! x
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Hillchick I am due in December, not sure exactly when, haven't seen mw yet, but I am also
6 weeks too.
I'm not very good at keeping secrets so i found myself telling my mum.
Got my first appointment on the 30th and i cant wait. Very Happy

xxmaxixx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:56 pm 
Post subject:
Im 5 weeks but thats a guess will know for sure at first scan so it looks like i will be another december mummy, i had jamie also in december and cant wait for this one still cant believe it so happy Very Happy Very Happy Hi to everyone else also due in december Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Hillchick,
In soo new to all of this. I am due in December with my first and I am bricking it to put it mildly!! Very Happy
Im 7 weeks and have yet to see the mw, infact I am still waitig for her to return my call so I can book my first appointment with her, I left a msg for her to call yesterday but still nothing, not sure if this is normal? Embarassed
We havent told anyone yet as I had a mc about 18 months ago so we thought we would wait and keep it quiet until we were ok.

Hope to pick up lots of info on here

Debs
[/b]
Trying81andThomas
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:52 pm 
Post subject:
HI to all the Dec mummies to be Very Happy

Just wanted to say congratulations to u all and good luck for the next 9 months or so Very Happy ..........cant believe that a year has gone by already. Thomas is a Dec baby and i remember being in your postion now. He was due 10th and came on 6th

xxx

meg210989
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
29th december will be my 2nd. hoping for a sister for my 19th month old son
Jolene8880
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:59 pm 
Post subject:
Wow, december babies already Shocked Congratulations ladies Very Happy

Meg your little one is due on my son's birthday, can't belive it's 2 years ago I found out I was expecing him and here I am now ready to drop number 2 Laughing

Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all xxxxx

sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:56 am 
Post subject:
Just found this thread and wanted to say congrats to you all. I was a December Mummy last year but she put in an early appearance and became a November Mummy! I wish each and everyone of you a happy and healthy 9 nine months. Enjoy every minute, its over so quickly!

mumsamrice
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:49 am 
Post subject:
Hey ladies... congratulations. Just thought I will quickly pop in. THis is crazy... December 10. All the best and have healthy and happy 9 months.

rebeccalee
Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
Heya,

I too am due December the 24th I have been told. Excited and nervous Smile
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
My best guess of my due date is 13/12, but as I'm really irregular and wasn't charting my cycle I could easily be a week out either way - can't get a booking appt with MW for nearly 3 weeks. It doesn't feel real yet.

Funny the things I'd forgotten from first time round - like the frustration that it is a complete waste of time browsing in Next when I'm passing as there's no point buying anything!

Ros

rebeccalee
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:23 pm 
Post subject:
Yes this first 12 weeks is so frustrating the first 4 weeks is painfree as you dont know for sure yet but know I know it feels like a very long wait. I just recieved my booking in and first scan they are 01/06 and 10/06 only saw the doctor on Monday so nice and quick but wow a long wait, luckily i have a family wedding on 28th may so should break the excitment a little lol
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:10 pm 
Post subject:
I'm due in December too with my 3rd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular