December 2010 Mums?

LauraT
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
Im also a December mummy.... I havent told anybody yet due to some family stuff going on so we are going to wait until after the 12 week scan to tell people.

I am due on around 7th December... we have a long way to go though as my little girl was born with some serious heart problems so we need to have detailed heart scans at 20 weeks.

Hope nobody I know comes on here.... gulp!

xx

Lauraloocards
Hillchick
Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
Lovely to hear from all you December mummies. I have been offline for a bit due to a house move but am now back and am 9 weeks and a day today. We have had fun telling our families over the weekend and all are very excited. Got a scan on 20th May and keeping everything crossed. Had a bit of help with our fertility so am keen to see how many are in there as at the mo I am sick as a dog and sleeping all the time!!
xxmaxixx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
Nobodys wrote in here for a while, how are the december mummys doing, im fine apart from terrible morning sickness, do we have any more december mummys yet Wink
Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:54 pm 
Post subject:
well hey girlies,

Had my first scan on tuesday saw bean and heartbeat and next scan on 25 then 1st and 10th may-june because of my previous history and my epau nurse seeing me through my last 2 m/c she is taking extra care of me which is nice feels like end of may beginning june I will forever be at the doctors lol. How are you all doing? I feel like im forever sleeping Smile
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:34 am 
Post subject:
I'm also doing well. My sickness has mostly gone now which I'm really thankful for. I had a scan at 8.5 weeks and a. Now 10+4.

Scan is booked for the 27th May!

X

Lauraloocards
LauraT
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:37 am 
Post subject:
Just a thought but we should do a list of Dec mummys and dates. I'm now due on 8th dec x

Lauraloocards
waddle
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:02 am 
Post subject: xmas eve baby
I can't wait, at least this solves the problem of whose house we go to at xmas lol,
rebeccalee
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:22 am 
Post subject:
I am due 24th dec
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:04 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies

I am a december mummie although i dont quite believe it yet!!!!! due 9th of dec by my dates but waiting for my dating scan on 24th. Had an early scan at 6+6 and saw the heartbeat other than that it looked like i had a rolo in my tummy so cant wait for 24th. No real sickness which has worried me a bit just feel really ill if i dont eat really often and i'm exhausted cannot believe how much so something must be right because the little bean is draining me!!! healthy and happy 9 months to all cant wait for all our scan pics to start floodong in! anyone showing yet im 10+4 showing a little x x
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:52 am 
Post subject:
Im showing quite a bit by the end of the day, this is my second and I was also showing quite a bit with Aimee too.

Im trying to keep it quiet still as family dont know yet.

x

Lauraloocards
xDebsx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:56 am 
Post subject:
LauraT wrote:
Hope nobody I know comes on here.... gulp!

I know you!!! mwahahaha!! Twisted Evil Wink Laughing

Luckily I don't know your friends and family so you are safe Very Happy

But seriously - just wanted to congratulate all the December mummies to be - I was in your position 2 years ago Shocked and that time has flown so fast. It was great being a December mummy as well because you get the nasty first trimaester bit out the way in time for the summer then hopefully you have a lovely 2nd trimester in the sunshine and by the time you reach the third when you feel like doing less - it's autumn/winter, the nights are drawing in and you can wrap up cosy and warm, stick your feet up and eat as much comfort food as you like Very Happy Also you find that the third trimester wont drag as much as you prepare and shop for baby AND christmas. Try to start your xmas shopping earlier or do a lot online as you wont be able to do the normal last minute panic shop and make sure you book someone to cook christmas dinner for you whilst you sit back and cuddle/feed baby or rest your legs and enjoy the last few days of bumpage Wink Very Happy

Good luck ladies - a happy and healthy 9 months to you all!

xx

Missyplus4
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:07 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,
I dont know when I am due yet, will find out when I have my dating scan which is next week on the 24th.
Cant wait!
I have a bump already and I cant stop eating..lol

xxmaxixx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:30 pm 
Post subject:
gad everyones doing well Very Happy i dont know my exact due date yet but cant wait to find out, jamie was due on he 21st december 2 years ago and i had him on new years eve. Am just waiting for my scan date the mw wanted me scanned as soon as but still waiting for apt to come through. Laura T your lucky your morning sickness is nearly going mines terrible at the minute. Im also starting to show now, need some bigger clothes any excuse to go shopping Wink
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:00 pm 
Post subject: Re: xmas eve baby
waddle wrote:
I can't wait, at least this solves the problem of whose house we go to at xmas lol,

I'm off to Reading for Christmas day. I'm from near Liverpool/Chester so it is gonna be a bit touch and go for us as by my dates I'm due boxing day Laughing

KittyH
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:50 am 
Post subject:
Hi december mummies how is everyone? got my 20 week scan today so hopefully will find out if we are team pink\or blue hope yu are all fine!!!!! x x x
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular