December 2010 Mums?

KelleB
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:23 pm 
Post subject:
I've got my 20 week scan on Monday next week. Excited to see the bean again, see how big he/she is now.

This time I'm going to scan the pics straight into the computer. I was so annoyed that I sent the scanner to be fixed before I scanned them in. Midwife had a snit and pulled the clasp on my notes and they all scattered everywhere over the floor. Took an age to get them back in order again with her. It wasn't until the next day that I couldn't find the envelope with the scan photos in. It must have scooted under something. I called up straightaway but they couldn't see/find them. Suggested cleaners would have binned them, rather than read the big bold writing - Scan Pics or the fact that there were four scan pics inside.

My lower abdomen has gone really firm now and I think I have movement. It feels a bit like going over the drop on a rollercoaster. Makes me go Woah! and clutch my bump.

Still look like i've eaten too much Jelly and ice-cream. Can't wait til I start looking bumpy!

Dutch24
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:12 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,
Im due on the 10th December - very excited- had my scan at 18 weeks and saw Bean was amazing - im currently in Crete for the summer and its absolutely red hot out here - the bonus is I can turn up at the hospital at anytime for a scan should I feel the need Smile Ill be back in England for the birth though!

I still look like ive eaten too much at the minute too lol but can see the bump is coming - the biggest thing that made me laugh was my nice inny belly button has started to become an outee!!

I do feel the odd flutters from Bean but nothing major yet - cant wait till I can really feel he or she moving !!!

Hope you are all doing well ??

Kate Smile
NIx1972
Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:38 pm 
Post subject:
Glad I'm not the only one getting an outy belly button! it makes my oh laugh just looking at it! Feeling huge already and can't stop eating (except when i get indigestion!)

decided not to find out at our scan - but great to see little wriggler Smile
Nix x

Dutch24
Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
Haha yeah my OH has a phobia with belly buttons so the fact mines popping out makes him cringe lol!!!! Just in last few days started to feel lots bigger, and started feeling a lot more movements from Bean too amazing as my belly has moved a few times with the kicks or punches he/she is giving me !!

Ive proper been stuffing my face too - but today couldnt face anything, everything I made I had to chuck cause tasted weird - anyone had that at all??

Yeah were not going to find out the sex either want the surprise - totally agree amazing to see wriggler Smile

K x
NIx1972
Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:56 am 
Post subject:
yep I have K! - pretty much anything tastes weird at the moment and I have that metallic taste in my mouth - feels like I've got blood in my mouth but I haven't!

My OH made a lovely dinner on Sat night (lemon chicken tagine) which is normally one of my favourites but I had to let him eat it and had a cheese sandwich instead Sad

x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular