grandparents.

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:27 pm 
Post subject:
well at least u no his parents are going to play their bit.

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:46 pm 
Post subject:
my family are really close, thats me and my hubby and my dad and aunties etc and i am also very close to hubbys family, we all see a lot of each other at weekened but knowone really helps much when it comes to looking after the kids, my sister is probaly the only one, my bil might take porsha out for a couple of hours every couple of months and robs mum is 45 and doesn't work and still fot and healthy but never ever offeres to have the kids, she won't say no if i ask, which i never do, but she acts like its a big deal.

i don't like my kids staying out over night, my son has with them once and my daughter about 3 times now, when she got to 3 and ahalf she actually gets excited about going to granny and grandpas
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:46 am 
Post subject:
David's mum stays about 10 min walk from us so she will be popping in every day to sit with our girl for 15 min while i take my dogs for a walk ( he doesn't see his dad )

My mum stays about 25 min drive from us but she will be over as a few times a week and i will be driving to see her. My dad died last year but i know he'll be watching over his first grandchild xx
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:51 am 
Post subject:
thats nice to no uve got ur family all there for you and ur dad watching over:)

NicolaOasis
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:56 am 
Post subject:
Yeah, i'm lucky, i wont be short of babysitters thats for sure ! xx
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:08 am 
Post subject:
We are really lucky as both sets of paretns live quite close and they are always either at mine or we are at theirs and they are constantly fighting over who is going to hold Kieran first etc. I know its early days but he is the first grandchild and great grandchild on both sides so he is spoilt rotten.

My mum has even offered to take him overnight in Oct so that me and Mr Kimmy can go to a party and then go clubbing afterwards without having to see to Kieran with a hangover in the morning. Mind you I think it will wear off once he has started teething and he is crying all the time lol

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:44 am 
Post subject:
yer everyone was soo keen to help out with louise wen she was lil baby but now even tho she is the first grandchild and grat grandchild they just dont bother.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular