cycle

sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:18 am 
Post subject: cycle
why does it always take so looooooong for each cycle to be complete, so you can enter your fertile phase again???????????? Evil or Very Mad

slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:34 am 
Post subject:
My hubby and me always used to complain about how painfully unfair this was - two flipping weeks til you ovulate, then another two flipping weeks until you find out. Then you get all upset and start again. And that's only if you're lucky enought to have a 28 day cycle!!

Bloody mother nature has a lot to answer for! x

sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:41 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy
Yup. Luckily my cycle has changed from a 32 (on average) to a 28 day cycle. I'm ovulating soon, but at same time I'm looking at that little ticker and thinking "if it does'nt happen, then around we go again....." I know I shouldn't think ahead, but its soo hard and I'm already planning for the next time around. Stressing and depressing myself! Shouldn't do that Mel!!! Stop it, stop it! Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Very Happy

slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:46 am 
Post subject:
Wishing you lots of luck this month.

For us, it was the month that we finally decided to give up trying by ourselves and went to the Drs for fertility tests and just had fun instead of counting days and worrying about it!

How can it be so difficult? It's all so hit and miss x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular