I am really confused now!!

msflowerfairy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:16 pm 
Post subject: I am really confused now!!
I thought i has a possible faint line on my HPT the other day, but i have taken 5 others, and all have been BFN.
My period was due on the 6th of August, and no sign of anything until late last night, when i started to spot. It is brown, and not red or pink. Not much appeared, and then a small round piece of brown CM about the size of a push pin head.
I feel exhausted today, and have been having really bad cramps in my back, nothing in my front at all, and i basically feel washed out. I just had a hot bath to settle my back.
I did another test this morning, and it was negative again, and the spotting has all but stopped, i have heartburn, and feel sick, and my boobs are killing me, but only every now and again.
I have made an appointment with my doctor, but really don't know what to think anymore.
Could i be pregnant, or am i one big mess?
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
You could be pregnant or could have had a very very early miscarriage. You will not know for sure until you see a doctor. So sorry you are having such a messed up time at the moment.

xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
Those are definitely some of pregnancys symptoms. Id wait another week to see if you come on and if u dont take another test hun x
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
It might be better if you wait another few days before testing! Fingers Crossed.

Wishes x
msflowerfairy
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:58 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks all, just got out of bed LOL!
Wishes
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
Must have been one late night!!! LOL!!

Wishes
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:46 pm 
Post subject:
if u had positive before means ur pregnant other tests may not be showing just yet. r they different brands?

msflowerfairy
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
The positive was from Wilkinsons, and the others i bought off eBay for 2.

Maybe my bad for buying from eBay...DOH!!

I will wait and see what happens, i really hate being a woman sometimes Rolling Eyes
msflowerfairy
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:15 pm 
Post subject:
Wishes wrote:
Must have been one late night!!! LOL!!

Wishes

I went back to bed, after my bath cause i felt so rubbish.

I am a 10pm girl, don't get out much. Embarassed
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:27 pm 
Post subject:
exactly the same here!

Maybe it would be worth trying with a first response or something after using the different tests. I hope everything is fine for you.

msflowerfairy
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:43 am 
Post subject:
I have a doctors appointment tonight after work. I will see what he has to say this time.
I am also going to complain to him about the antenatal clinic, and the fact that they were so dismissive, and how they made me feel 15 again Sad (I'm 33 by the way, and have been married for 7 years)
My last child was born with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome, and died when he was 4 months old, so if i am preggers, i need to know asap.
Are they all like this?
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:49 am 
Post subject:
sorry to ehar about ur baby. yer ur rite u need to be seen straight away fi u r pregnant.

hope goes well at doctors.

msflowerfairy
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:51 pm 
Post subject:
My Doctor was brilliant, he has ordered me back to the surgery tomorrow for blood and urine tests.
He said that if anything is picked up, he will arrange an emergency scan.
He also showed me my notes from my previous scan, and it said that a possible gestational sac had been located, with fluid. A cyst had been found on my ovary, and old blood had been located, the conclusion was that the radiographer was unable to say for certain if i was defo preggers, but there was no sign of an ectopic pregnancy.
If the gestational sac was viable i would be 5 weeks, and 2 days pregnant. (a week ago)
I am still spotting brown blood, and the doctor felt my tummy, and asked if it hurt to which i replied, no, but i do feel a kind of pressure when he pressed down.
He had also spoken with the consultant, and the reason i was discharged was that because my bloods came back negative, i was defo not preggers, even though on my last pregnancy, i didn't show a positive line until i was 6 months pregnant.
The doctor was so concerned he rang me at home, but i was in work, and my hubby spoke to him, and told him everything that had been going on, from the crappy time i had at antenatal, to the spotting, and my missed period.
msflowerfairy
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:03 am 
Post subject:
It turns out i have a grwoth in my womb that was mimicking pregnancy, which is why i have been having pregnancy symptoms, and spotting.
I have to have an operation on the 1st of September.
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:13 pm 
Post subject:
I am so sorry to hear that msflowerfairy - it must be such a stressful time for you. Also very sorry to hear about your baby. I cannot imagine how upsetting that must be.

Hopefully after this operation you will be able to concieve quickly (if you decide to try again). I wish you luck and hope your op goes well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular