Surrogacy Question...

WeeGem
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:23 am 
Post subject: Surrogacy Question...
Hi,

Im currently getting to know a couple, and I am almost certain I will be carrying a baby for them.

I need to think about how I would like the pregnancy & birth to go ... and talk to them about our options.

I had a toguh time giving birth to my daughter naturaly, I had SPD, my baby was back to back, and was not decending properly, so I ended up with an epidural, then in theater coz they where gonna do a c-section, her heart rate kept dipping, my epidural top-up wasnt taking fast enough, so the ended up giving me a mega huge episitomy so they could get the forceps in quickly and yank her out. It took me 3 weeks to recover enough so I could sit comfertably again.

Anyway ... my question is ... is an elective C-section an option for a surrogate?
I would like this as it would be planned, no drama, no panic or stress, the baby would be given straight to its mother, and I can go home and recover.

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:36 pm 
Post subject:
I'm not totally sure but i think it would depend on the hospital. You'd need to speak to a consultant & midwife about it.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular