Life as a housewife?

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:22 pm 
Post subject:
Exactly, and the sad thing is I am totally one of those people! My husband can barely talk to me because he is doing his own stuff, my friends are mostly RAF wives so we just get the odd chat here and there when we can fit it in, and at the moment I feel bloody housebound because just walking round the shops kills me. Elizabeth loves Mario Kart, so I seem to spend half the day playing (or listening to) that.

LauraAdams
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:25 pm 
Post subject:
I dont miss being wild and crazy and falling down drunk all the time but still id love a little night out here and there, I see friends but normally just visit each others houses and seem to be bonded my children more than naything.

Dont worry hun, im one of those people too!

x

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:28 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Smile

I have never gotten drunk or gone clubbing (sad I know) so all I miss is like the being able to go to the cinema and little things like that. It just feels so impossible to get out alone - like the other day I needed to go out and get a birthday card, and Richard made me take Ben so obviously I had to chat to him in the car and when we got to the shop and whatever. He does not seem to comprehend that I would like just a small amount of time where I do not have to talk or occupy someone.

LauraAdams
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:31 pm 
Post subject:
I know what you mean, Will expetcs me to entertain him after spending all day amsuing the twins.

My mum was l.ike they go to daycare for the mornins so you hvae that time but I dont count cleaning and tidying as free time.

I do love tha I can have good ol rants with you =]

x

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:35 pm 
Post subject:
Lol I was just thinking the same thing - every time you post something we seem to spend half the night ranting about it!

I know - like when Ben goes to creche (1 morning a week term time!!) Richard expects me to get the house all clean and whatever. Sometimes all I want to do is sit down and read in silence!

LauraAdams
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:37 pm 
Post subject:
Im thinking of just leaving the houswork aprt from the essentials and seeing how he likes it.

Last week was hell, Kara had a cold so was being a little demon all week. Im sure my family was glad tio get rid of us tbh.

x

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:41 pm 
Post subject:
lol. I am sure my in-laws feel the same. When we go to Wales they do not get enough sleep because my sil keeps her children up to whatever time, so they always come to visit at the children's bedtime so obviously Beth and Ben do not go to sleep because they can hear them downstairs. So every day the children are moody and tired so play up so I think we are all relieved when we go home! lol at Kara being a demon. They definately can be!

LauraAdams
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:43 pm 
Post subject:
crying, tantrums, then she told me she hated me in front of all of will's family, wonderful =[

Zac was all subduded too as Kara was sick and to topit all off my sister spent the whole viist complaining, getting people to swan round her and moaning about being pregnant. I remeber why we werent close now lol

Wills gone to bed but I still cant sleep. He also 'humourously' pointed out earlier that my arse is getting fat, cheers for that mate! God men!

Im just thankfulI have this sight!

x

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:49 pm 
Post subject:
Richard says charming things too, although he has yet to say that as he knows I will go for him lol. Poor Zac being upset too, just what you needed I bet! Your sister sounds as wonderful as mine!

I am so tired but whenever I go to bed it takes hours to get to sleep. I suppose I really ought to try now especially as Lauren will be here in the morning and the health visitor in the afternoon. My vacuum has also broken so I will probably be on the floor sweeping the carpet before she comes - do you ever feel like you need the house spotless when a child person (ie health visitor) comes so they do not have an excuse to take the children off you? Stupid I know, but I get so paranoid!

Talk to you soon, and thanks so much for cheering me up! *hug*

LauraAdams
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:51 pm 
Post subject:
Nah, Im a messy person ny nature =]

No thankyou for the cheering up =] Give ben and Elizabeth a kiss from me and take care of yourself and the little one missy! *hugs*

xx

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:55 pm 
Post subject:
I shall do, and kisses to yours, especially your little demon (I am so using that next time one of mine play up lol). Hope Kara is better now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular