Constant sickness

Marien
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi again! I also think it's interesting about the common need for fruit! My Mum thinks I'm having a girl because I like sweet things so much now and the old wives tale is sweet cravings = girl, savoury = boy, but who knows! Still ages to go before I find out and I really want to know Very Happy. I'm glad the choc bars are helping with your nausea, bananas help with mine and a couple of weeks ago it was Ferrero Rocher chocs but I'm off them now! I have put on a bit of weight already Embarassed but I've decided there's nothing I can do except accept it because my body wants what it wants right now and that's that! When I have more energy I plan to go swimming - hope I don't get harpooned! Laughing Any way I wish you all the best! xx
Bevanne
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:59 pm 
Post subject:
HI There,

Its Peppermint tea for me! I'm early 5-6 weeks this pregnancy, and I mc in aug 07, but once again I've started to suffer with the old nausea and sickness. I find that if I dont have anything to eat or drink at all until I get to work and have a peppermint tea as the first thing to hit my stomache, the sickness soon stops and then I'm able to have a good old jam butty about an hour later. I seem to be fine then for most of the day, to both eat and drink. but if I do start to get a bit queesy late afternoon, I just have another cup, and it seems to sort me out. Its good for heartburn and your digestion too. and I'm hoping its going to help ease my constipation aswell! I leave the bag in the cup so its nice and concentrated, and you dont take milk with it either - just incase your wondering!

Give it a go, you can only try!

let me know if it works for you too xxxxxx
gingin
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
as it happens i have pepperment tea in the cupboard for one of my friends who drinks it - i will give it a go though ! in the meantime i got my first bout of major light headedness tonight and disaster has struck i cant do up my trousers !!! nausea still plagueing me but definately seems to be in the afternoon - giving up today off to bed now !! LOL
Marien
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
Oh I love Peppermint tea! When I'm not pregnant that is Embarassed it doesn't agree with me at the moment but I'm hoping that will pass soon. I had a craving for fruit juice today and bought some pomegranate juice which I now love so much I may buy the whole supermarket stock up. (It settled my stomach, hooray!). Mind you, my tastes change almost daily so perhaps not! Smile I hope the nausea/craving madness eases soon for the sake of my sanity and I hope you all start feeling better soon if you haven't already.xx
gingin
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:06 pm 
Post subject:
hey have you all checked the pregnancy calender - isnt that amazing the baby is already 6.5cm at 12 weeks !! still cant do hot drinks - very weird but am now back on ice cold fizzy drinks as have now read everywh its meant to help - to be honest it doesnt matter what it is as long as its ice cold - the juice has to be Tropicana !! am trying Ginger Ale - spoke to the midwife today apparently have to eat more fish chicken etc - the light heatedness is common after 12 weeks - it totally freaked me out ! so used the excuse and went out for lunch & I had cake for dessert yum yum - just hate cooking at the moment !! i wish i like fruit tea and all that gubbins but its not me - trying vanilla yoghurt tonight - thank god mum in law is coming to stay and she can chef for 10 days !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular