April mummies!!!

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:00 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies how are all u april mummies? well alfie is sleeping through the night now (or is most nights!) hes going from 8/8.30 - 8 every night! im so happy!

hes also starting to "talk" to his teddy bears on his rocker and i have a helium balloon off when i had him saying "its a boy" next to his changig table which he finds hilarious every time i change his nappy! so cute!

hows every1 elses lo's doing?

x

[/url]
Katiesmummy
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:16 pm 
Post subject:
HI Everyone,
I havent been on for a while, 1st jabs went ok I was dreading it but Katie has really chunky thighs so that probably helped lol..

11 weeks last weds and weighed in at 15lbs 7.5oz and following her growth line perfectly, we are now on C&G hungry baby, SMA gave her constipation and wind something terrible. We seem to have gone the other way now, I'm worried she is too loose now..

We had her christening yesterday and my elder two daughters were baptised at the same time, it was such a lovely day..

We are also going down at about 9pm and sleeping through til 7.30/8.30am which has been just lovely, I was a bit blue a couple of weeks back but that seems to have passed now that I deliberately plan something everyday.

Hope your all well xx
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:45 pm 
Post subject:
Glad to hear the April babies are doing well.

Lauren was weighed last week at 14wks and was 14lb 14oz Very Happy , so a little chubster! HV praised me for doing such a good job with the BF (nice for someone to comment as it has been hard work sometimes!!).
Lauren is now rolling over both ways! she started with front to back at 12 weeks and she just went back to front last night (15wks) so we are very proud, there will be no stopping her now!.
We have had 2nd lot of jabs last week and she was fine on that evening, we thought we got away with it but the next night god did she scream at bedtime, calpol settled her but she was a little grumpy-bum for the next few days, luckily only have one more lot to go Sad

Anyone else going to mother & baby groups? I must be an addict been to one everyday this week so far, got a teddy bears picnic tomorrow just hope the weather holds out!
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:07 pm 
Post subject:
Alfies rolling over from front to back now - has been doing it for 2 weeks now so was only 11 weeks!! Im trying to get him to start rolling from back to front but he just seems interested in thrusting his bits in the air instead haha.

I take alfie to "playgroup" every Friday morning. He loves being around all the other kids altho theyre all at least a yr old. He lies on his play mate looking around the room and rolling around haha.

Has anybody started weaning yet/. Im going to start alfie at 17 weeks i expect - he already looks as tho hes going to grab the spoon out of my hand and is licking his lips watching me eat! Hes drinking 8oz every 3 hrs so think he shud be ready soon.

x

[/url]
leahemily
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:18 pm 
Post subject: New to april mums.
Hi to all the april mums. I have just joined the site and am trying to find my way around it.My little girl was born on April 6th , her name is Emily and she is my third child. Look forward to talking to you all

leah.
Katie22Plus3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:56 pm 
Post subject:
hey! can i join pleaseeeeee Very Happy

Caleb was born 13th April 2010, the day after his due date weighing 6lb 7oz

x

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
hey girlies - yes of course u can join us altho it doesnt get very busy on this post for some reason now that theyve been hidden out of the way lol!!

x

[/url]
tamsen
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:09 pm 
Post subject:
oh my god been sooo long since ive been on here!! aims your the only person i stil speak to from us april mummys (well even though i cheated n became a march mummy) hope your all okay and loving motherhood x

Karen78
Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:02 pm 
Post subject:
How's everyone doing? Lauren is now 5mths old and weighing 16lb 14oz - little chubster Very Happy

Has anyone started weaning yet? I have started giving Lauren some baby rice to taste once a day and she seems to like it, gonna start her on some veg and fruit purees in the next few weeks.... so she will be ready to go at 6mths.
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, wondered where this thread went... It's been a bit quiet on here lately!

Oliver is doing well he was 16lbs 12oz at 20 weeks and decided to start sleeping 12 hours straight at night so am pleased and have no idea why he went from waking twice to sleeping through but I'm not complaining!

He was rolling over for about a week but now shows no interest. He is sitting for short periods by himself and loves to be stood up but is still very demanding I can't leave him by himself for more than a couple of minutes without him getting cross so can't get much done during the day.

I started weaning last week and so far can't seem to get enough and cries when the bowl is empty!

How's everyone else getting on? xx

SummerBUMleigh
Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hey!! New april mummy joining! I have a little boy who will be one soon! 4th april!
Growing so quick, he was breastfed until 8 months old, he can crawl, stand and take up to 16 steps! He says mumma, and thats its! he is very cheeky and loves to play with bright colours, his favorite t.v programme I think is eastenders haha, he doesn't mumor through it at all!

Its great to see such a support network! Look foward to hearing from you! Oh and I am pregnant with number 2, but I will be an November mummy!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular