May testers

littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:32 pm 
Post subject:
I STILL haven't had AF so that's 2 missed periods (cycle usually around 40ish) - I'm proper miffed and have been to the DRs - offered day 1 and 21 (or 35 in my case) bloods but I've got to wait for *#$@ing AF! AND I'm waiting to use my CBFM - I've never been so keen to see AF (apart from the very first one I guess). Sorry for the rant and the capitals Embarassed
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:58 am 
Post subject: hi
Hey just posted a topic but just wanted to say woohoo i got a BFP this am the 28th May yeyeyey good luck to everyone hope your dreams come true and congrats to everyone who got ther BFP. xxx
bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
congrats!!! about time we had some more May BFPs and i can see you haven't long joined us.

have you ttc long? x

heymama
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hi bunny no i havent been trying long this is only my second month im feeling very lucky. Best of luck to you. x
Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:30 pm 
Post subject:
congrats haymama.
Af finally arrived 5 days late woooohoooo ive never been so happy to see her Laughing
sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:38 pm 
Post subject:
im out!!!! Sad i do think iv had an early m/c again!!! i was 3 days late and having very good pg symtoms then started with very light pink blood, gradually got darker and just been the loo and its bright red watery!! Sad oh said u dnt know u have m/c i said well i m/c three times i know this pain very well!!! and the discharge ya get with it!!! Sad so glad i didnt test tho!!!!!!!
Page 8 of 8

Jump to:  

Community

Popular