becoming a single mum! - advice needed.

rachael22
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:41 pm 
Post subject: becoming a single mum! - advice needed.
hiya ladies, i really need help me & my partner just keep arguing & now its getting to the point where its not fair on my daughter 13months old. i'm going into a new job soon & im going to be working 20hours a week, im wanting to get my own place & i'm really unsure what i can claim for or who i speak to, to get the ball rolling. Please help me!! x
KatieMaysMummyx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:45 am 
Post subject:
Hi hun,

Sorry to hear that you and your oh are splitting up. I split up with my daughters dad last year and it was the best thing i ever did.
Speak to your local counsil to get you on the housing list, and set up a meeting with your local job centre, they will be able to tell u rough amounts of benefits and things like that, what you are entitled to and what your not. I work 25 hours a week and i get help towards my daughters nursery fees, i get a little working tax and child tax credit and child benefit of 20 a week which everyones gets. the amounts all depend on how much you earn from your employer, but dont think you wont get any help because u will x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular