Could I be pregnant???

ARC
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:15 pm 
Post subject: Could I be pregnant???
Hi everyone. Im a new member and after reading many of your experienced responses I thought you girls could help me out here. I have a perfectly regular cycle of 28 days (day up day down). My last period began the 19th of July. Ive been feeling exhausted this past week, backache, cramps and my sense of smell its a lot more sensitive! I took a first response test this morning, (monday though my period its not due until this weekend). I got a negative response Crying or Very sad . Can it be wrong? My husband says Im getting obsessed and that my symptoms are the normal PMS ones!! But Im seriusly not felling normal. Can you help me out???
EmsMommy
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:23 pm 
Post subject:
I'm kind of in the same situation here. My last af was on the 17th of July but I don't have much symptoms. I only started spotting and a little of cramps. I took a test this morning and it was BFN. You should try re-testing in a few days. Remember, not everyone will show BFP before af.
ARC
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
When are you going to try again? Should I wait until I miss my period??
Kirk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Arc

I would wait until you have missed your AF, rather than doing it before as you may get a false negative, as the hormone levels may not be strong enough for the test to detect.

Let us know how you get on.

My last Af was 18th July, and my AF is also due at weekend (hopefully not though!!) SO looks like we will be testing practically at the same time.

Kirk

http://www.mycycle.com/home/ZFFZY
EmsMommy
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:41 pm 
Post subject:
I'll be trying in 2 long days!!!!!! The problem is that I'm not sure when I will be starting my period. I was taking injects to ovulate and they estimated the date of ovulation for me but they didn't tell me when to test. You keep testing about every 2 days. That's what I'm going to be doing. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I started to get early signs like the sore breast, tiredness and very emotional. All this happened like a week before I had a BFP.
ARC
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:47 pm 
Post subject:
Well good luck to both of you!! I dont know how Im going to cope with this for another hole week! By the way Im getting lot of gases and huge mood swings. Could these be pregnant symptoms? What other symptoms did you suffer?
EmsMommy
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:52 pm 
Post subject:
From my daughter I really only got the sore breast and the tiredness. I also got every emotional. I remember crying for everything. I cried when my first nephew was born which was about 5 days before I found out is was pregnant. I just think everyone is different. Right now I feel like I am going to start, but I've been having minor cramping since Friday and then I started spotting (only when I wipe) yesterday.
xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
a woman knows when something isnt right ! take a test hun.. u definitely have some pg symptoms!x
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:31 am 
Post subject:
Me too, i had my last Period on the 12th of July & now also waiting to hear if i am. I was soposed to come on on Friday the 8th of August & still nothing, but when i test there is nothing as well. so i dunno. i got all the pregnant feeling like when i was preg with my daughter, but still the test show negative.

Will be holding thumbs for you... hope we all are... Very Happy
ARC
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:56 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone. First of all thanx 2 all of you for you advises. Today Im felling really dizzy and woke up with really bad cramps, but weird ones, more intense. Since my AF its not due until this weekend (hope not) Im not sure if I should take any painkillers or just wait for the cramps to go.....
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:02 am 
Post subject:
If you can cope I would try to wait them out without painkillers - maybe have a hot water bottle or something. I hope you do get that bfp this weekend.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular