Sleeping Positions

Bryony174
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:22 pm 
Post subject: Sleeping Positions
My daughter is nearly 4 months old and has nearly mastered rolling herself over she seems to be best at going from her back to her front, At night i have found her on her tummy sleeping soundly in fact she sleeps 10 times better on her front than she ever has on her back (she's never slept through at night tho!) I have tried putting towels rolled up by her sides to stop her rolling but she just rolls into them and so i got worried she might smother herself in them. When is it safe to leave them to sleep on their tummys? She's also had a really bad cold which she seemed to cope with easier if left on her front to sleep please help as i want to do the right thing, but when i was a baby i was left to sleep on my front and i'm ok?!
punkin21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
im not anexpert but think about it, when i was a baby i slept on my stomach., you might have to. and now well my baby will ONLY sleep on his stomach. hes just more comfortable that way.. I think it would be easier to just let them sleep on their stomach and sleep, than worry and move them all night onto there backs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Newborn Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular