sore botty!

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:55 pm 
Post subject: sore botty!
My sons bottom and man bits are SOOOOOO sore!!! They are Bright red creacked, chapped and slightly blistered, with the skin commin away!Its been like this for a few days now and seems to be getting worse.

Its a nightmare trying to change his nappy as he screams and crys his heart out where he is in so much pain! Surprised( poor lil thing, makes me upset!!

Ive been using water and cotton wool as the wipes will clearly sting his skin and then putting lots of suda cream on to help it heal. Ive also been changing his nappy regularly so he isnt sitting in lots of wee at any time.

Its a job to leave him without a nappy on and let the air get to it, as he is so mobile, he would wee everywhere in the house!!

Any ideas what I can do to help it heal? He is in so much pain with it??
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
My nephew had a similar thing to your son. what we did was obtain a play pen and water proof it with a camping groundsheet and towels and let him go bare bottom for as long as we could each day. Also we asked the doctors about antiseptic creams for the chaped bits though we never got round to using any. Good luck hun xxx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:01 am 
Post subject:
awww really feel for ur little one.

i wud take him to docs if dnt get better n nxt couple of days and they can giv u sum cream.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Nappies, Changing and Potty Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular