tough times

sheena28
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:11 pm 
Post subject: tough times
My husband left me when i was 3 and a half months pregnant with our third child. I am finding it all very difficult to deal with but now our children 5yrs, 2yrs and 4 mths are keeping me more busy i tend to have days where i dont think of him. I have nights still though where i could cry for hours and feel like i wont stop. is this normal? also is it normal to feel so sick when i think that he may soon move on and meet someone else?
He wants to be friends but how can i be friends with someone i said my vows to and then they ripped my world apart?
michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Sheena
Of course you are still going to feel shattered, especially if you still love him. i dont know his reasons for leaving, but you obviously didnt kick him out.
You need to be strong for your kids and as hard as it is, move on. It's really a good idea to be friends for your childrens sake. You have to share responsibilites and weekends. So what if he meets someone else, so will you. Your heart will defenitely heal, i promise. Think of your small children and what they need right now. They need the love and support of both their parents.
Lots of happy days and nights for you!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular