I think I broke my little toe!

xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:49 pm 
Post subject:
lol im so dosy.. then spent the rest of the day feeling sorry for myself on the sofa.. my foot blistered and everything!! Im so stooooooooopid!!x
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:59 pm 
Post subject:
i fell up the stairs last year...yes you heard right i fell UP the stairs lol and my toes slipped off edge of step with a right crack and my toe was swollen and black for days and very painful for about three months so i really know how you feel..bloomin horrible...jules xx

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
lol Jules. Could not stop laughing at that. I slip up the stairs sometimes when in a rush, but never done anything that painful! It really hurts though to hurt your little toe!

xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
Oh ok, that day when teh toolbox fell on my foot, i was hobbling upstairs and just decided on the way down to come down on my bum. I was wearing velor pants and our stairs are VERY steep. Anyhoo after i slid down the first step i couldnt stop and came belting down evey single step on my bum

Tried to hold onto the bannister and burnt my hand i was goin that fast.. tried to stop with my feet and my slippers had no grip.. my OH was wetting himself..i was screaming so he came running and he caught me bum jumping down the last few steps!!x
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
hahaha mum2be. I can just imagine it, and to be honest if it had been my husband doing it I would have laughed my head off too!

xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
haha i suppose i would have laughed lots if it was someone elsebu my bum hurt for days!!lol x
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular