want to get her out off pull ups.

MrsPilgrim
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:50 pm 
Post subject: want to get her out off pull ups.
My little girl came out of nappies very quickly and also potty trained very well. She wears nickers. I want her to come ut of pull ups now., dont want to push her but she has many dry nights.
What do you all think?
any advice?

Stitch
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:58 am 
Post subject:
She sounds ready to make that step, if you wait until you have seven straight dry nights then try with a pull up. Also having them bare bottom for a while helped my niece and nephew at this stage.

MrsPilgrim
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:10 pm 
Post subject:
i'll wait till this pack finishes and ill stop putting them on. Ive jus aways been unsure because of bed wetting, i guess ill have to get up and take her to the toilet. I'll see how that goes.

xxxxlollypopxxxx
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:42 pm 
Post subject:
you could do what my parents did with me, to get me off dummies and nappies in one go,and then later they did the same thing with pullups.
when we were nearing the end of the pack they told me that the nappy faries were coming (again as they had already done this when i was still in nappies and had dummies) and they would take my pullups away and leave me some presents instead. i was very taken with this and that night they took me outside and we put the remaining nappies in a little bag and hung them from a tree in the garden. then i was put to bed and they removed and hid the nappies. in the morning, before they got me up, they re-filled the bag with little toys, a pack of knckers and lots of glitter, and then they came and got me and brought me outside 'to see what the fairies brought'. i was delighted with it all and on the one occaision i did ask for them back, i was just told that the nappy fairies had them, so no. this satisfied me and it was never a big issue after that.
hope this helps xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Nappies, Changing and Potty Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular