May mummies and babies 2010!! Birth club =)

BecksAndAlatheia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
i just did a test, it was a real cheapie so cheap it was from a 99p store! for 3!! lol! even included little containers to wee in! and it was a BFN... i do feel disappointed, really disappointed! before i was preg with Alatheia i always imagined having 2 close together but then i had such a horrible pregnancy and birth that i was put off but now i really want another one already!! i dont know if its hormones! but i know dh wouldnt agree to having one with me now. i get tired looking after dd when she has a bad day teething and then i get snappy with dh!!
i feel really quite confused! i want to enjoy Alatheia, i dont want to plan falling pregnant but i really want another baby, i think she would actually benefit from having a younger brother or sister at a young age! i feel so messed up! grrrr! xox
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:26 pm 
Post subject:
Aww Becks that's exactly as i felt after the first time as i was convinced i was for week, turns out my hormones were playing up. Before then i didn't want it but after because i'd got so used to the idea it made me feel disappointed and sad so decided to try again etc. All went a bit mad at that point and i changed my mind but everything turned out alright x x

BecksAndAlatheia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
i feel very ... lost in thought! lol! i'd like to start tryng before the end of next year. but my dh says i need to show im coping with one child first. i feel like i cope just fine. i think every mother is intitled to having the odd day where shes exhausted and needs a bit of help from her partner when he's around!
i think i would feel less needy if he would agree when we could start trying, at the moment he says if we do have more it wont be til alatheia goes to school! erm, i dont think so!!
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
HELLO EVERYONE!!!! Becks has given me a much needed kick up the backside to get back on here!!! I'm so so sorry I've been away for such a long time, things have been hectic here, started my own business so been concentrating on that Very Happy
How are you all??? We are fine, Eleri is doing very well, shes an absolute angel, weaning her properly now, she didnt need much before 5 month so I didnt force anything on her Very Happy
Nat, pregnant, wow!!!! Congratulations!!! I thought you were waiting for a few years until the next time Wink TBH I got terribly broody a few months back when I came on here but it certainly isnt the right time for us at the moment Laughing
I must admit I miss the testing and being on here with the May mummies sharing ur experiences.... I never thought I would say I missed testing after the time it took to finally get a bfp!!!
I promise to come on more often and I have missed you all, I really have, we went through sooo much altogether and will never forget sharing it all with you, soppy eh!!
Renxxxx

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
oh ps my facebook, I can keep track better on there, lol and you can check out my jewellery too if you want Very Happy xxx

Last edited by poppytops on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:33 pm 
Post subject:
pps my sister in law is in labour as I type Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy xx

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:54 pm 
Post subject:
I can't find you Ren XXX

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:11 pm 
Post subject:
Boo, whats your name on there, I'll try and find you instead Wink x

katie198920
Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:47 pm 
Post subject:
i couldnt find you either mine is katie hilling my profile picture is with ruby as a snowman
x
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:58 pm 
Post subject:
Kaite, I have just friend requested, I think Wink xx

katie198920
Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:01 pm 
Post subject:
yep got you lol.
hows elri? ruby good she crawling everywhere lolx
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:40 pm 
Post subject:
Lel is doing great thanks Very Happy I cant believe Ruby is crawling, how old is she now? Lel is almost there with the crawling, shes gets up on all fours and goes backwards instead Very Happy Shes such a love though, no trouble at all, will have to pop some news pics up, its just having the time to upload them onto Photobox etc! My brother and SIL have just had a baby boy!!! Not named him yet but he was 10lbs 4oz!!!! Bless her, thats all three in our family who have had big babies, my sis sarted it with her son who was 8lbs 10oz, then got bigger with Lel and even bigger with my new nephew!! I dread to think what its going to be like if I have another!!!xx

RorosMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:44 pm 
Post subject:
Haha FB is much easier. Especially for pics as I can't be arsed with a photobucket account!
I'm KirstyTL xx
Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:47 am 
Post subject:
she 29 weeks i think so 6months n 3 weeks i think lol. ruby was on all fours and rocking so she nearly there she was doing tht about 2 weeks ago Smile
i was soo exctied that she could crawl but now i want my little baby back she too small to crawl lol. good think thoigh she sleeping longer during the day!
how every1 getting on with weaning? ruby loves food soo much i started giving her what we have now which she loves which is good.
MrsMB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:18 pm 
Post subject:
Helllooooooo! I've completely forgotten to come on here for so long, I'm really sorry ladies! I'm going to find you all on facebook and have a proper catch up xxxx and then I'll reply properly too! xxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 17 of 20

Jump to:  

Community

Popular