May mummies and babies 2010!! Birth club =)

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:23 pm 
Post subject: May mummies and babies 2010!! Birth club =)
MAY MUMMIES AND BABIES BORN IN MAY 2010 -

ktmay2010 - Gave birth to baby Rowen 25/04/10 weighing 6lb 6oz! Very Happy

Mummy2aMiracle gave birth to baby Andrew 28/04/10 weighing 7lb 1oz! Very Happy

05/05/10-
Nappysacs gave birth to her baby girl 05/05/10 Very Happy

06/05/10-
XxSunshineMummyXx gave birth to baby Joseph Maksymilian 06/05/10 Weighing 8lb 11oz! Very Happy

07/05/10-
SunnyP gave birth to baby Peter Albert 07/05/10 weighing 8lb 1oz! Very Happy

MrsMB gave birth to baby Stephen George 07/05/10 weighing 10lb 13.5oz! Very Happy

Twigg gave birth to baby Chloe Sian Twigg 07/05/10 weighing 7lb 7oz! Very Happy

09/05/10-
Spudmummy gave birth to baby Riley Joseph Hall 09/05/10 weighing 8lb 2oz! Very Happy

10/05/10-
EMM4SCARLETT gave birth to baby Zack 10/05/10 weighing 7lb 3oz! Very Happy

13/05/10-
AmandaJaneplus2 gave birth to Lewis Brae 13/05/10 weighing 8lb 1.5oz! Very Happy

14/05/10-
Katie198920 gave birth to baby Ruby Mae Orchard weighing 8lb 1oz! Very Happy

15/05/10-
ChellexxAndxxBella gave birth to baby Bella Rose Trebilco 15/05/1- weighing 5lb 13oz! Very Happy

17/05/10-
Mummybecks gave birth to Alatheia Edith Jane Smith 17/05/10 weighing 7lb 7oz! Very Happy

20/05/10-
dflewis gave birth to baby Rudi 20/05/10 weighing 7lb 9oz! Very Happy

21/05/10-
Poppytops gave birth to baby Eleri 21/05/10 weighing 9lbs 6.5oz! Very Happy

24/05/10-
Clairekiss01 gave birth to baby Isabelle 24/05/10 weighing 7lbs 9oz! Very Happy

26/06/10-
Sweetpea24 gave birth to baby Carlo Jacob 26/06/10 weighing 8lbs 2oz! Very Happy

27/05/10-
Alyss gave birth to her baby boy 27/05/10 weighing 6lb 13oz! Very Happy

28/05/10-
VanillaSky gave birth to baby Lola 28/05/10 weighing 9lb! Very Happy

Mariblake gave birth to baby Elijah Thomas Blake 28/05/10 weighing 7lb 5oz! Very Happy

29/05/10-
Nikk871 gave birth to Charlie Austin 29/05/10 weighing 6lb 11oz! Very Happy

faerie44 gave birth to baby Skye 29/05/10 weighing 8lb 11oz! Very Happy

Jo86 gave birth to baby Connor Paul Ryles 29/05/10 weighing 7lb 7oz! Very Happy

30/05/10-
Fionac22 gave birth to baby Harrison Robert James Orr 30/05/10 weighing 7lbs 4oz! Very Happy

Last edited by XxSunshineMummyXx on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 9 times in total
DueInSpring
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:12 am 
Post subject:
Hello and congrats to all the May mummies who've had their babies and the ladies still waiting I hope yours arrive very soon Very Happy

Dilly xxxxxxxxxxx
Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hello mummies, yes congratulations to the mummies so far - Kirsty, Dolina, Myself, Megan and Kim Very Happy Very Happy How are we all doing ladies? Is anybody else breastfeeding? I know you are Kirsty. My milk came in yesterday and bloody hell I forgot how uncomfortable it was Laughing how's it going for you Kirsty? Those that aren't what formula are you using? How is mummyhood going? We're doing well, my body seems to be taking forever to recover this time round but i'll get there. He's a brilliant baby, very very content so I can't moan. Still have Brittany here so that's getting me down as our first quiet few days aren't exactly going to plan Sad going to see the council today about it and also take lil monkey to see my mom as she hasn't seen him yet as i've not been able to get down. She's so excited to see him Very Happy xxxxx

Twigg
Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy
Chloe Sian Twigg born on the 7th May - 17:53pm, 7lb, 7 ounces, beautiful!
SunnyP
Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:37 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies!

Thanks Nat for setting this up!
Am doing well - midwife is impressed! Peter is a very content baby so i am lucky too! Yea i am breastfeeding as well. Milk came in on monday (day 3) and yea was uncomfy!! also got a real build up yesterday and had to hand express some before i could feed him - so sore and hard (harder than boob implants my OH says!!). Better today though Smile

Anyone else have a caesarean? how is your recovery going?

sunny xx

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:50 am 
Post subject:
Hey ladies, welcome Twigg and congratulations! Will add you to the list tonight when I get on the computer as have got to edit the other May mummies with new babies too Smile well done! Sunny it's nice to hear from you, I haven't had a c-section and I feel for you as I found it hard enough to recover this time round. I'm glad lil Peter is being good, I really want to see some pics! We had a bad night last night, tbh I think he may have colic as India did Sad He just wouldn't settle from about 10pm til about 4am and he fed that much I ran out of milk! The only thing that kept him quiet was lying on his changing mat looking around so I was up all night with him and then fed him once my milk had gone back up, was a nightmare! Lil bugger... I have to say I don't think it helps that he's had so much attention since he's been born and because i'm co-sleeping part of the night he spends no time alone so unfortunately i'm making a rod for my own back. I've just left him on this mat for abit now xxxxx

SunnyP
Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
will try to post a photo in baby pics now. hope u and joseph have a better night tonight. Actually making a really good recovery from caesarean - midwife is impressed! just finding it annoying thinking i wont be able to drive for weeks! Nat how is India getting on with Joseph? and are u and Nick ok now?

sunny x

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:22 pm 
Post subject:
Heya Sunny, sorry i've not replied til now. It's been busy and hectic... Luckily Joseph has slept alot better the past couple of nights so hopefully we're okay Smile I've been making sure he's winded alot though so he doesn't get trapped wind and also giving him more time on his own... India was and is quite spoiled and she can be difficult at times so don't want to make the same mistakes' especially with two of them! She's doing very well actually Very Happy I'm shocked that it's not really bothered her, we do give her loads of attention though. Her tantrums have got worse but that's probably her age. We were going to start potty training but we've decided to leave it til we're all settled. Me and Nick are good thank-you. I have been expressing this week and we had a drink last night, we had a good chat about life, as you do when influenced by alcohol Laughing Am happy because he wasn't bothered by the bottle at all Very Happy India took to it well and very quickly but he wasn't bothered at all, he's a greedy lil ting though Wink Have you got a pump? Will you be expressing? I have both the electric and manual tt pumps... Glad you're both doing well and healing brilliantly... It's strange now we have them isn't it... I'm going to pop into May mummies now and see how they're getting on as haven't been on. Hope there will be more mummies joining us soon! Will look at the pics now Very Happy xxx

Amandaplus2
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls i have joined you at last. I forgot how painfull bf is to begin with lol. Only been home a day so still all over the place tbh. Lewis just wants feeding constantly but im sure we will get there x

SunnyP
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:59 pm 
Post subject:
Nice to see you on here Amanda! are u feeling a bit more settled now? How is lewis doing? can't believe my little man is 2 weeks old tomorrow! Breast feeding is getting more comfortable on the nipples which is jus aswell as i think Peter is having a growth spurt, he wants lots of feeding! am loving it though Smile

sunny x

BecksAndAlatheia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:50 pm 
Post subject:
hello ladies! Nat can you add me please, Alatheia Edith June Smith was born 2.29am Monday 17th May 2010 weighing 7lb7oz! she is adorable and i'm completely in love with her!
congratulations to everyone else and it's so good to see you all on the other side of our journey together after some very troublesome pregs!
i'm so pleased to have the labour behind me now and even though yesterday i was worried that i'd never want to do it again as it was so traumatic, now i am thinking that one day in a couple of years i will be able to consider it again!!
am struggling with bf but we are progressing!! she just wont latch on! she roots and shows all the right signs, then gets to my breast and has a hissy fit!! little monkey!!
right, i have to go sterilise the pump and prepare for the 3am feed! got my milk in the fridge ready for midnight and i want to get half hours sleep before she wants feeding! my milk came in today - Shocked Shocked Shocked - they were big before at 36H, i dread to think what i'd be measured at now! the bf counceller i saw today commented how Jordan would be jealous! lol
looking forward to catching up with you all soon! xox
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all hope you are well. I am fine an recovering well from my cs. Had stitch out Thurs so feeling better. Lewis is fine although perm attatched to my boobs. Going to have him weighed tomm an i bet he has put a lot on. He took to bf straight away which is good but took a while for my milk to come in cause on the cs so my nipples were so sore with the constant feeding. Its hard to know what to dress baby in as its so hot. Had the fan going all night an the window open but still warm but we cant complain being off in this lovely weather xx

SunnyP
Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
hi there ladies,

Glad you're recovering well from CS too Amanda. I really thought it would be a lot worse! i just want to be able to drive now! what have your insurance company said to u? i should call mine today really - hope they say whenever MW or doc say ok.
I agree its hard to know what to put little one in in this weather! peter has been in a short sleeve vest with his nappy for 3 days! he seems happy Smile

Anyone know where to get a really good sun parasol? i bought one from mothercare but it's [*@!#%*] so am going to take it back when i can. I have a mama's and papa's MPX travel system.

Hope you are all having a good day! Better go hang out some washing!

Waiting for other May mummies to join us here!!

speak soon, sunny xx

Amandaplus2
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:45 pm 
Post subject:
Ive not spoken to my insurance co yet but i feel ready to drive now. Be worse when hubby goes back to work.

Ive got a sun parasol from M&P but its kinda [*CENSORED*] too lol.

Im glad its a little cooler now as the hot weather is nice but not for baby.

Lewis had put on 13oz in 10 days when the mw weighed him, no wonder he was feeding all the time.

Hows everyones lo sleeping at night? What time are you putting them to bed? i am trying to get a 7pm bedtime same as my other son but not really working at mo. Got him down at 8 tonight but settling him after night feeds is hard.

Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies, i am so sorry i've not been on!!! Things have been really hectic... unfortunately Joseph isn't the content baby he started off being and is crying alot of the time and is only quiet when i'm holding him Sad I'm almost constantly holding him and even now he's crying when he's been fed and changed Confused Nick has him now but he's only really ever happy when he's with me... we've also been ill with a sickness bug which was awful and spent most of 24 hours in bed!!! Anyway how are the other ladies, where are they all? I'm finally going into the May mummies thread now to catc up Very Happy I've really been looking forward to getting back on and catching up after all we've been through and so hope the other ladies don't think i was forgetting about them or anything!!!

I'm really glad you're all doing well and recovering though! Sunny make the most of having an easy baby, India really was very content and Joseph is such hard work in comparison! I should have guessed from the pregnancy hey!!!!! Amanda i'm like you, i've had to top up with formula because he's just so difficult and will feed constantly if i let him... i'm topping up with Hipp organic. MummyBecks i'm glad you're doing well too Very Happy Don't worry about the breastfeeding, India took to it straight away but i have to say Joseph took a while latching on a few times, he'd root but like completely miss and get all angry!! He's such an angry baby lol, so serious... don't get me wrong i love him but he's hard work... i'm sat here with some rose finally having abit of time to myself Very Happy

Really hope you ladies are well.. i need to go and catch up in May mummies and Birth announcements now as have no idea what's gone on!!! Very Happy xxxxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 1 of 20

Jump to:  

Community

Popular