May mummies and babies 2010!! Birth club =)

MrsMB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
It's been lovely to have a look at all your gorgeous little ones on facebook! Can you believe how fast it's going! Well Stephen is just absolutely gorgeous, he's so so tall! People always think he's at least 1, and he's already got 8 teeth which are very sharp! He's not crawling yet, he likes standing himself up though! I can't believe a few May mummies are already pregnant again, I'm sooooooooooo broody! But hubby has said he's ready to ttc again in January yey Very Happy Very Happy very exciting! That's a secret btw Wink

RorosMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:11 pm 
Post subject:
Wow stephen is amazing!! Ro only has half a tooth and can barely sit on her own. Looks like I'm going to be left out next year all these siblings for May babies being made!!
Just about to start Ro on stage 2 mush, she's been doing well with veggie chucnks, rusks and biccies so I'm sure she can handle lumps just fine! I've been using her to practice with my new studio kit, she totally loves the camera Laughing In fact any sort of attention will do and its so funny watching her watch my mum or sister with her uncle or cousin. She thinks everyone belongs to her.

Also has anyone else noticed its getting hard to trick them? I can't hide anything now or replace one toy for another and she HATES having her face wetwiped after meals. Loves baths though. pretends to swim. I guess I should take her to a pool because she really thrashes and looks like she's actually go far if she had room. I just hate public pools. Bleugh.
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:40 pm 
Post subject:
Aww Kim Joseph's big thing is standing at the moment, climbs up everything!!!! When he stands he lifts his leg in an attempt to get onb the settee etc lol, he's always standing but then he starts crying as he doesn't like letting go as you guessed it everytime he does lol he falls flat on his back! Laughing Poor thing, he still keeps doing it!! His crawling is very good now, he's never still... such fun with both of them and he now gets very frustrated being strapped in his pushchair etc! He's making gurgling sounds and talks a lot, he's generally a very happy baby apart from when he's tired and then his lips go lol!! Joseph is having a mix of food at the moment, he likes toast aswell, found out through taking it from India! Well she's always taking his rice cakes etc so i guess it's only fair Laughing It's lovely now they understand each other more as they love each other although India gets very frustrated with him following her around as wherever India goes Joseph goes! Whenever he's down for a nap if India goes in there you just hear them giggling!!! Laughing Very Happy Very Happy

xxx

RorosMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:49 pm 
Post subject:
Awwww Natasha things like that make me feel guilty like Ro might miss out not having a sibling. India and Joseph sound totally adorable. Very Happy
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Girls, gosh its been so lonf since i have been on here. Rudi is a delight, he is very good apart from sleeping. He still wakes at least once in the night, not for a bottle just beacause he thinks its play time Very Happy

He isnt crawling yet but he is nearly and can sit on his own for a few minutes. They grow up so quick it is so sad.

Add me on facebook girls it is so much easier to keep in touch. Its Danielle Lewis and the pic is Rudi xx
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:09 am 
Post subject:
oh i missed lots! i couldnt find you ren either! so good to see you on here and you too kim, i accepted your friends request! well whats new?
i had my first period last week Sad only lasted 2 days tho! we had our first holiday, coinsided nicely with my af! took alatheia to see my dad in france and she met her great gran! she crawlled a little on the kitchen table Smile but she can only seem to bump forward a bit then cose further back than where she started! when she does get near what shewants she just flops on her belly and stretches out! lol! takes short cuts like her mummy!
yesterday she started saying mama Smile will try and get a video on fb asap!
weaning, we're still baby led, so easy but means i am having to be strict with diet and make sure we eat healthy and i have to cook a decent meal! she loves chewing on a runner bean Very Happy
i cant get alatheia out my bed! everytime i put her in her cot she wakes up half an hour later!! Sad any advice??
also she is so clingy!! i put her in her cot this morning so i could go wee and she just cried Sad i love her to pieces but i would like a little space sometimes!! packing last week was a nightmare! i had my sil and a friend round to help and she still cried every time i left the room!! only one who can distract her is her cousin!
had to take her to the doctor yesterday, she has thrush! Sad dh asked what we did wrong but i said i think it's one of them things!
i so want another baby, even more so after thinking i could've been the other week, guess it was just af symptons Sad tbh, while shes still in my bed i would like to wait and i can see why my dh wants us to get some of our grown up relationship back. we've been trying to have 5 mins to ourselves for ages and it's still not happened!! Shocked
shes finally down for her morning nap! peace for 5 mins! sssh! xox
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:00 pm 
Post subject:
just wanted to share that in two days alatheia is saying mama and crawling Very Happy im soooo proud!! Very Happy xox
Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:14 am 
Post subject:
Hi Becks, good to see you on FB Very Happy Re:cot vs co sleep I just can't do it either. Rowen and I sleep so much more soundly together but she will go through for my mum in a cot (kind of had to whilst I was in hospital) but have you tried getting someone other than you to put her down and go to her in the night, she may just want you and if she realises she can't have you might behave herself? It's not a big deal for me as I don't have a partner but I can see why you want to knock co-sleeping on the head now. Do you have a play pen to pop her in when you wee? She may have been upset because she associates the cot with being made to sleep.

I'm really impressed with her standing/crawling skills. She is a very strong little girl!
Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:54 pm 
Post subject:
hi everyone
hows is everything ? are you already for christmas and looking forward to it?
i cant wait!

ruby still doesnt have any teeth but im sure she must b getting them soon.
ruby is crawling everywhere and pulling herself up on everything keeping me right on my toes lol. today aswell she walked with her walker i couldnt believe it !

i go back to work on the 5th jan i cant believe i have been off work since the 1st april im so sad i got to go back. but its only two days mondays is 730am till 6pm and wednesdays 830am til 330pm which isnt too bad my mum is looking looking after her so its not too bad really!

hope every1 has a lovely christmas i cant believe its only a week away!

danielle i couldnt find you on fb my name is katie hilling and its ruby in the snow on my profile pic

katie
xx
alyss
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, sorry for not bein on for ages just never seem to have the time. Well Lewis is a sweetie absolutely adores his big sister. He's no where near crawling never even gone onto all fours just enjoys sitting, rolling and whizzing around in his walker. Glad all mummies and babies r doin well. Will try to get on here more n add u on fb x
RorosMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:09 pm 
Post subject:
Rowen will be 8 months old on xmas day, where has my life gone, I swear it's only been a couple of months since I was pregnant Shocked And I'm feeling a little bit jealous of the pregnant ladies even though I don't want another child! What's wrong with me?!! Laughing
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:05 am 
Post subject:
good to see lots of you on facebook, love looking at all your cute baby photos!! cant believe we're all well past half a year now!! Shocked

natasha i hope you and bean#3 are ok?? that stuart dounds like a total [*CENSORED*] cheese! where abouts in wolverhampton are you? my mum lives up there too, only been to visit her there twice and all i can remember is it's about 10 mins from asda in the town centre??

i give up on trying to get alatheia in the cot, i cant sleep properly til shes in with me anyway!! shes slept lots last couple of days. i felt poorly yday so spent most day in bed ad she kept nodding off with me! today we braved the weather and she slept while i shopped!! tesco's was a nightmare!! chuffed when i went into mamas and papas and they've already started their sale, got her vests and leggins Very Happy

catch up with you soon ladies xox
Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:52 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou Kirsty Very Happy It is lovely having them close together Very Happy

Becks he is, unfortunately i chose the wrong guy. Not bothered to be honest. I live in Tettenhall wood which is on the outer edge of the city. Alatheia sounds like she's doing brilliantly Very Happy It's early for speech, she's doing fantastic!

The babies are doing lovely, those that aren't crawling don't worry, they'll be there in no time Very Happy

How has everyone's christmas been? Hope you've all had a lovely time, although it's lovely for the kids i'm glad it's over tbh, found it very stressful and tiring and have India's birthday in three days lol!

I have just uploaded my christmas album on facebook although realised the pics of them unwrapping the presents are missing as they're not on the camera but Nick's phone Sad

Here are my recent beanie pics if anybody wants a peek Smile

My scan picture of beanie -
http://www.askbaby.com/talk/viewtopic.php?p=1225302#1225302

My 12 week and 4 day bump - 27th December 2010
http://www.askbaby.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=112362

xxxxx

BecksAndAlatheia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:09 am 
Post subject:
i want to moan or i'll have a cry and my dh is telling me not to take it personally and this is the only place i can get it off my chest privately!
as some of you may have seen on fb, my sister had her baby this evening! i'm so happy and a bit jealous as she's a couple of days early! but i checked the baby forum she's on and someone on there knew more than me and it's not something from on facebook! i feel a bit left out!! as soon as alatehia was born we sent a photo to all our family and close friends and me and my mum didn't find out til half hour after he was born because my mum phone the hospital and got them to get my sis partner to update her. i know it's horribly selfcentered of me to think like this but i reckon he probably contacted all his own family and only contacted my mum as a second thought!
sorry for the rant, am going to bed now as we'll be up early to go visit them xox
Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:27 am 
Post subject:
i want to moan or i'll have a cry and my dh is telling me not to take it personally and this is the only place i can get it off my chest privately!
as some of you may have seen on fb, my sister had her baby this evening! i'm so happy and a bit jealous as she's a couple of days early! but i checked the baby forum she's on and someone on there knew more than me and it's not something from on facebook! i feel a bit left out!! as soon as alatehia was born we sent a photo to all our family and close friends and me and my mum didn't find out til half hour after he was born because my mum phone the hospital and got them to get my sis partner to update her. i know it's horribly selfcentered of me to think like this but i reckon he probably contacted all his own family and only contacted my mum as a second thought!
sorry for the rant, am going to bed now as we'll be up early to go visit them xox
Page 18 of 20

Jump to:  

Community

Popular