May mummies and babies 2010!! Birth club =)

BecksAndAlatheia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:34 am 
Post subject:
been a real roller coaster of emotions!! finally spoke to my sister at 1am, was pleased to hear her voice and that she was ok!!! my mum has driven me mad and the way shes behaving recently i have found really hurtful, but i wont go into that now! really sulky on nearly 3hr journey home cos hubby wanted to go for a drink with his mate (who's wife is nearly 8 weeks preg - yay) but to decide to abandon me on new years eve so late in the day just sucked and i kept fighting off the tears! Sad
plus i think i must be expecting another period cos i feel like i did at the begining of december - pregnant! if we hadnt of got a macd's when we did i swear i was going to throw up!! but i went through these symptons a month ago and we're not trying, we've hardly had sex even!
gosh i feel so unsexy!! my boobs have suffered from how big they've go, if i slough without a bra on my nipples are nearly level with my belly button - that is just awful!! how am i meant to feel sexy with boobs like that! my 36jj no longer fits properly and where am i meant to get a nice nursing bra in my size that gives my boobs some oumph!
i do feel positive about the new year though, when i go shopping this week i am going to kick start with weight watchers diet and 15 mins exercise a day - got a book for 2 in tesco on exercise and when i got home found it has post natal exercises in the back - yay! so by the end of the year i hope to have dropped 2-3 dress sizes, feel better about myself, being more productive (bought a book on sewing childrens clothes, made alatheia some cute leggins last night already), told my hubby that this time next year i want us to talk about when to have baby #2! and there was something else and ive forgotten already!!
whats everyone elses plans for the new year? xox
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
tash, i just googled where my mum lives and seen you just a bit north from her! what a small world! xox
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,
We've all been sick so I'm only just catching up with everything! Our first Christmas with Stephen wasn't great, he was poorly and my niece and sil were poorly. My niece ended up in hospital christmas day because her temp was so high Sad I also forgot to cook my pretend chicken for christmas dinner (I'm a veggie) and only remembered as we were leaving for my mum's house Rolling Eyes Then there was a burst water mains near my mums house so we had no water for the majority of christmas day! Anyway, hopefully everyone is on the mend now and Stephen is finally enjoying all his toys!

Aww becks, I hope you're feeling ok today, I would feel the same but I'm sure he just didn't ring up and tell you everything himself cos he's a dopey man! I'm on a health kick too because I want to loose weight and get fit but also we're going to start ttc this month yey! Still a secret though facebook ladies Wink xxx

katie198920
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
happy new year everyone!
hope every one is good.

im such a proud mummy ruby is crawling everywhere, pulling herself up on everything!, saying mamma n today she stood up on her own for 5 seconds! im so excited!!!

hope u and stephen are feeling better.
do u all have a nice christmas?
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:26 pm 
Post subject:
Aww Becks i hope you're feeling better, i'm sure your sister didn't mean anything by it. Its much easier to share on these sites and forums than with family, i wouldn't take it to heart. You do seem to be very emotional though, hope it's not the baby thing, if it is speak to the OH, it's always worth a try and isn't it supposed to be about what you both want.
Its is a small world. How long has she lived around here?

Kim i'm sorry Christmas hasn't been brilliant, i didn't really enjoy it to be honest, found it very stressful. Lovely to hear about the ttc though Very Happy Very Happy

Katie i'm glad Ruby is doing so well xxx

BecksAndAlatheia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:14 pm 
Post subject:
kim, i hope your all getting better and that ttc goes well! Very Happy lucky you!
katie, well done on all your lo's achievements! it's scar how quickly they are all growing up!
tash, my mums lived there 4 years now, her partner is from wolverhampton and she moved up when she met him. conratulations on getting back with nick! i hope everything is going well. you deserve some peace and calm over the next six months before this lo arrives!
i'm feeling a bit better now, have gotten over the thing with my sis, i was a little hurt but she's just had a baby so wont let it get to me. plus my nephew is darling and has made me a very proud aunty!
i'm been a right ratty cow! been really snappy with dh. i had a bath with alatheia (first one she's ever clamed down in - yipee!) and dh took her to dry and dress her while i stayed in then i sneaked in the bedroom an hour or so and had some time to myself which i so needed! i wish he would just think for himself so i dont have to ask all the time!
i am so broody, especially as friends of ours have told us they are 8 weeks preg! but i really want a bit more time, it's not the right time for us. i told hubby that my plans for the year is to drop a couple of dress sizes, be more content and happy and show that im coping so we can talk about no 2. i'm ok to wait, would be nice to try later in the year!
right, im going to go look through my saved links and work out what im going to make for alatheia xox
Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:11 pm 
Post subject:
Mainly keeping track of everyone through FB but thought I'd pop back here and say hi. And also that I'm so tired! how do you ladies with more than one keep up! Rowen needs supervision all the time she's just drawn to danger. Arrrrrrgh. Laughing
Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Ladies!!

Sorry I haven't been on in a long time!

I caught up on the last 4 pages, congratulations to those who are TTC or are pregnant, Tash many congratulations too!! Hope everything works out well in this pregnancy Smile

Isabelle is coming along well, she no longer has reflux which is such a relief. after a couple of months of some wonderful random 4am wakings, she is now back to sleeping 7-7 which is great. She enjoys food now she's having meals rather than just fruit or veg all the time. We give her 3 meals a day with just 3 milk feeds and she is rarely sick which is such a change from the huge amounts she used to bring back up! She has started to crawl and walk along side the table or sofa. She hasn't said mamma yet (not through lack of trying!) but happily babbles back in conversation with me. She is just under 8kilos (something like 17lb 8oz).

I am back at work now Sad only 3 days which is brilliant as 4/7 days I am at home which is lovely. We've decided to discuss having anymore children or not once our finances have recovered from this year (rubbish maternity pay!) but I think to be honest we'll stop now. The girls are so lovely together, Aimee adores her and I think she wants her to grow up quicker so she can properly play with her!

Hope you are all well and had a nice xmas/new year. xx
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
Aww that sounds fab, the reflux must have been so distressing for you both. I really must get Rowen into a routine like that! 7-7 and the 3 feeds 3 meals sounds perfect!! xx
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:21 am 
Post subject:
i wish alatheia would sleep!! she goes to sleep any time between 11pm and 1am and at the moment it feels like she is waking hourly for a feed! since her first 2 teeth has come through she wont have a dummy and only uses me for comfort- i am SOOOO sore Sad we think she'll be walking in a couple of months, walking round furniture and trying to let go! shes been extra clingy since i was in and out of hospital last week and wont eat anything but my milk Sad i am so tired and fed up!! i just want to lay backa nd relax but she'll only stay in her cot 5 mins and she's so mobile i cant take my eyes off her if she's not in her cot! i've never said i cant cope so many times in such short space of time. but i have coped, i just feel more [*@!#%*] each day. i have to have an mri type scan on the 14th to see if theres any stones in my diegsyive system then i guess its just waiting for the surgical team contacting me to arrange to have my gallbladder out. atleast that could explain why i was so sick during the pregnancy and hopefully next time round i wont be so ill Very Happy i'm glad at the moment that i'm not having another baby yet - i really want to increase our family but i physically couldnt take anything at the moment!
hope your all ok xox
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 pm 
Post subject:
Awwwww you'll get through it hunny. At least it's you she wants and even if she's only taking milk for comfort at least she can get that comfort, it'd be so much worse if she had nothing to settle or soothe her. I know you're tired and sore and she's super active but you can be proud she's doing so well. She looks brilliant in your FB pics, really lovely little girl.xx
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:44 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, just to let you know that I'm expecting again Very Happy Please don't mention it on facebook though because it's a secret Wink xxx

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:10 pm 
Post subject:
Woo hoo that's fantastic Kim! I knew as soon as i saw your name what it would be and noticed your ticker before anything else Very Happy Congratulations!xxxx

MrsMB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun Very Happy Can't quite believe it still! I've got 2 more frer to do to convince myself, even though I've got 6 positive tests so far, it's just not sinking in!xxx

RorosMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
Rowen will be 1 in 6 weeks. I'm quite unprepared for it. Argh.

Congratulations Kim xxx
Page 19 of 20

Jump to:  

Community

Popular