all day every day sickness!!!!

Jess77
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:58 pm 
Post subject: all day every day sickness!!!!
Hi everyone,

I'm 22 years old & 11 (ish) weeks pregnant with 1st baby. things are going OK but I have one major problem which is constant nausea day and night. Things like cooking smells & soap (strange I know) I'm finding it really hard to eat and have began to lose weight. The thing is I am worried about the baby not getting enough food.

Please can anyone offer me any advice?

Thanks

Jess Confused
mrswolfbane
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
the baby will get its nutrients from u hence why u may lose wieght.

ive lost wieght instead of gaining it and i find i have days where i am really sick and days when its not so bad now and i eat as much as i can on them days

couscous and pasta also sandwhichs have really helped me when food was making me sick
smiley33
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:01 am 
Post subject:
Hi Jess,
Was in the same boat a couple of weeks ago and taught it would never go. I was had that sick feeling morning, noon and night. I ended up having to stay of work cause I was soo weak. They say 12 weeks for it to end but it was week 16 by the time my sickness ended. I also read it would be around week 16. I found mints helped me. And if i was feeling that sick hunger pain I would eat dry cereal. Ginger didn't help me at all but everyone is different. Just keep thinking this too will pass. As it will pass. Rolling Eyes
wishing4agirl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:44 am 
Post subject:
I had something called Hypermesis Graidarium (sp?) with my 1st (he's 14 now). It is way more severe than morning sickness. They almost hostpitalized me because I lost so much weight. I had to have an IV every couple of days for 4 hours a shot to make sure I didn't get dehydrated. I was lucky some people who have that with every child and it never goes away. Yours sounds like normal morning sickness. It will go away. Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular