5 weeks pregnant

madmax
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:41 pm 
Post subject: 5 weeks pregnant
Hello, i'm 5 week pregnant, 6 weeks weds 13th Aug feeling very scared at mo, miscarried at 13 weeks last November so hoping all will be well this time. Having hormone tests done get results tomorrow fingers crossed and awaiting scan date. Not new to motherhood i have two teenagers but a much wanted baby for my new husband and I. Boobs are like aliens terrible pain and my waist has disappeared, feel much better than last year so i hope this is a good sign also worried cos i am over 40 just!
NicolaOasis
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:49 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations !!! I have everything crossed for you !!!

xx
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Madmax. good luck with the pregnancy,hope all is goes well!! Im sure it will. I know what it feels like to lose a baby, its really hard. A friend of mine who is 36 lost her baby at 23 weeks, so I guess no one knows till the baby comes out!! Pls keep me posted on your tests tom, im sure they will be fine. Even though being over 40 makes it a harder pregnancy, the one thing i realised about being pregnant, we have no control, its entirely up to G-d, you just pray and leave it in his very capable hands!!
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:51 pm 
Post subject:
congraulations and i really hope this one sticks xxxxxx
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations!!!! and good luck through the rest of ur pregnancy xxxxxx
jodster90
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
congrats and good luck! x
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:49 am 
Post subject:
just coz u have miscarried dont mean u will again.

keep positive hope everything goes well for you Smile

kayleighcake
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:52 am 
Post subject:
hya hunni i no exactly how u feel im jus over 5 weeks now and im panicing at every little cramp.. its a terrible feeling. i mc'd at xmas i was 7 weeks so im praying an hoping that this one wants to stay with us.. but it doesnt stop u worrying...
i no what u mean about the alien boob thing mine just seem to be massive lol.. oh isnt interested in them usually and now he cant leave them alone lol (tmi) soz hee hee...

i read ur getting aan early scan?? i was wondering if my midwife will monitor me a bit more im jus waiting for an appointment now... i think that an early scan would reasure us that things are all okay in there Very Happy good luck and all my love and sticky vibes... x x kayleigh x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:57 am 
Post subject:
congratulations madmax! This is wonderful news. good luck with the tests and the pregnancy! Very Happy

madmax
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:04 pm 
Post subject:
Me and my husband went for results doc said if under 20 failed pregnancy, well my reading was1,500 so excellent news...taking nothing for granted can't wait to be past 14 weeks but i suppose no one relax's until you have given birth and midwife tells you everythings perfect. Booked to see midwife next week feel a little easier....got a thing about supernoodles,strange really cant stand the things Laughing normally....i'm not complaining!
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
glad ur results went well Smile

hoping4
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:25 pm 
Post subject:
wow congrats and i know how you feel i have had 2 m/c since my first pregnancy my daughter is 3. the first 12wks felt like a lifetime but hey im still going and getting exited now take care and good luck xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular