bv

bridy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:11 pm 
Post subject: bv
ever since having a mc,then hetratopic pregnancy,i have suffered bv everytime af arrives....i noticed on scan after my loss there was still part of my baby there ov wich i think is still causing me problems,its been over a year now no one wants to look into it just keep prescribing.
JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
Bridy
Not sure what a bv is, but if you are suffering then please go back and ask for a referral. If there is anything left in your uterus it can cause infection and infertility. You should be sent for a scan to check this.

Take care, Julie x

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
Bridy

I agree with Julie you must get referred hunni. Take Care and hope you ok.

I really am so sorry for you losses. You will never forget your angels x

Clairexx
JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:42 am 
Post subject:
Aahhh - the penny has just dropped as to what BV is.....This can cause mc. Have you thought about any natural remedies to try and keep the bacteria in check?
I friend of mine suggested natural bio yoghurt - both orally and vaginally, and also garlic gloves? (you take 2 garlic cloves, cut them in 1/2 and thread them onto a cotton string - a bit like a garlic tampon lol and insert them for a day once a week). - garlic has important anti-bacterial properties.

Hope you are getting sorted out. love Julie xx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
bridy
Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:20 pm 
Post subject:
hi thanx for that info,i have only had this bv since my mc's thouhgt yogurt was just for thrush altho will try it,am desperate to get it sorted as tablets given me loada side affects too,x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular