the idiot as gone

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:06 am 
Post subject: the idiot as gone
hiya i wrote a while ago about my bf begin voilent. well he punched me in the face and nocked me out. i finally plucked up the courage and went to the police and he been arested and not alloud near me. iv got a scan today to see if baby is ok. im just hoping i ant l left it to late to go police ill let u no how it goes xx
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:33 am 
Post subject:
well done on getting the courage to go to the police. Fingers crossed for the scan, hope everything is ok.

LD
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:16 pm 
Post subject: xx
the scan went good my baby is well. tough like mummy. xx
mrswolfbane
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
glad u got rid off him well done xxx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:47 pm 
Post subject:
Well done, now you can concentrate on being happy with your baby and not having to worry about him all the time xx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:51 pm 
Post subject: xx
yeah im finding it really hard at the mo. i did love him and missing is nice side like mad. im so scared ov doing this all alone i have suport off family but i wanted him there to ba a dad and 4 us to be a family. who is ever ganna want to be with a pregant 18 yr old now sorry if it sounds like im feeling sorry 4 my self i just feel so low and dont no what to do with my self. when i found out i was pregant i wanted this to work out be a good family and every thing as just gone wrong i wish i cud stop feeling so low xx
mrswolfbane
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:23 pm 
Post subject:
u will miss him but please keep in mind the bad things they out wiegh the good things i swear.

i thought the same when i got rid of my violent ex then i met a wonderful guy who i never thought i had a chance with turns out he thought the same.hes taken on me and my 2 kids and now we have one of our own on the way.

u have to try to be positive if u love yourself ppl will love u.love has a funny way of finding u when u jst stop searching.
if u take this ex back u are condemming u and ur child to a life time of torture self loathing and hate and thats not good for u or ur baby.
allow him contact via a contact centre keep u and ur baby safe.
when the baby is born he will only feel more angry as u dedicate ur time to looking after a newborn that will make him angry and he will hurt u and maybe ur child as hes hurt u when u were preg.
JumpingJo100
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
I can see where you are coming from, but you have made the right decision to get rid of him!! At the end of the day hunni........ you dont just have yourself to think about but you have this baby to take care of.... It better for a child to be brought up just by a loving mother then to have to go through seeing its father being violent to their mum like some of my family members have.

I wish you all the luck in the world and im sure things will turn out for the best in the end

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular