terrified of ep

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
Really good news hunni. Hope all goes well with next scan, Im sure it will.

Its quite norm to get some pain, but good you got checked out. Hope you take it easy and let us know how things go with the next scan.

Cx
carlyt
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:49 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun, ye I shall let you know.

Cant w8 to hear the heart beat and see the lil bugger lol. xx

tashamo3
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:45 pm 
Post subject: an update :(
well i had my bloods repeated tuesday my levels hadnt quite doubled later tues night statred losing alot of brown discharge got admitted, then weds morn had scan baby was ectopic and was bleeding internally they operated for 3 hours ive lost my right tube and me and my partner are devasted im in alot of pain and have just come out of hospital now. they say my left tube looks healthy but there is no way of knowing i guess only time will tell if it will happen for us Sad
But thank you all for your support and advice x
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
Tash {{Big Hugs}} hunni. Im so sorry, I was really hoping all would be ok for you. I can so empathise for what you are going through. Its so cruel, I know. If there is anything you want to talk about of ask I here for you my dear. Rest up as much as you can. I know easier said than done, and keep up with the pain relief.

Im truly gutted you have lost your little one. I will PM you my email if you want to talk or anything.

Sad Clairexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:23 pm 
Post subject:
oh Tash honey i'm so sorry. Sad

I just knew, but i couldnt say anything, or do anything that would have helped you any more.
I am so sorry you lost your LO.
Take comfort in the fact you are still here, and live to fight another day. At least they had the foresight to keep you in.
Please be gentle with yourself, and take time to heal emotionally as well as physically - and it will take time.

Love Julie xx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular