Flexible Working Application Process

JOJO2
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:10 pm 
Post subject: Flexible Working Application Process
I have gone down the route of appliying for flexible hours as per the above, however my employer has failed to contact me. The 28 days have now passed since they acknoweldged my application and I was wondering if someone could possibly advise me what the next process should be, especially as my employer has failed to contact me. Mad

Jo.
DoesMyBumpLookBigInThis
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:34 pm 
Post subject: HIYA
I AM IN THE PROCESS OF APPLYING FOR FLEXIBLE WORKING TOO. WHY DONT YOU CONTAT ACAS THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO ADVISE YOU.

HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT.
littleyellowduck
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
Yep, I would suggest acas, go to www.acas.org.uk and they have helpline numbers that you can ring to chat with someone completely confidentially, they will advise you with what you can do next.

Did you apply for the flexible working in writing?

xx
simpson1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi this is my first time on hereso here it gose.I work for the nhs and went into work today to ask for a permenrent shift per week.Before it was arranged that l worked a tuesday late shift but it was not in my contract to work a certain day.My new boss today said she will talk to my floor line manager but she said she dose not like permentent day shifts as it dose not work for her.I work in a emi unit so they need care 24 hrs aday.Im waiting to hear what they say but l dont want to leave my job and l cant do flexable hours now l have little ones.Im scared it will all go wrong.Please help
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular