AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:07 am 
Post subject:
morning all hope everyone well Very Happy
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
Embarassed Embarassed ... mcdonalds for my lunch yesterday AND today.... bad bad bad....
My sickness is coming in waves, but I am also suffering with my tiredness too...

Nice to have our own little january club.... I saw on the other thread about FBook.... are we all going along with the same thing ' to not mention the B word on there yet ' ??!! ... Not that I dont trust any of you girlies, but there are only a very few people who know and obv nothing is mentioned on facebook !!

I wish it was bloody friday, these full weeks are killing me... Crying or Very sad
How is everyone feeling, you scared me Liberty ( at least I think it was you ) ... when you mentioned about having a scan but nothing there... eeek , is that normal ?? Question Question Question

I better go, back from lunch and now at my desk... Hope your all ok x x x
libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:14 pm 
Post subject:
Wasn't me. I had a scan and could see the blob that is my baby and the heartbeat. I think if you're earlier than 6 weeks then they can only see the sac.

I certainly wouldn't mention anything on fb

kelsplus4
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:28 pm 
Post subject:
wow a january thread already, it dont seem that long ago that i joined my thread, it will fly by for you all, congrats to you all and i hope you all have a h and h 9 months.

x x x

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:45 am 
Post subject:
Bubbles its was me tht had scan and they could only see sac Had scan wk later and baby with heart beat was seen Very Happy hope you ok

The sickness is driving me Mad i know i shouldent complain but be glad when it passed

Hope everyone else ok
love Anna and Bump
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:53 am 
Post subject:
Sickness isn't really my problem anymore. I'm just so tired the whole time. Went to bed at 8 yesterday and can still hardly open my eyes

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:11 am 
Post subject:
bless ya know how tht feals im waking in the night sooo nmany times 4 pee its unreal then struggle to settle .. but wouldent change a thing Very Happy
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:18 pm 
Post subject:
wowzers, I have had no sickness what so ever, and I was thinkin I hope to god it stays this way being able to eat anything and everything....

How wrong could I be!

It kicked in yesterday... its horrible, i feel like i have no strength.......

I ope it goes for when i go on holiday in 4 weeks time.....

How is everyone else feeling? x

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
My sickness hasdone now so it didn't stick around for long. Guessing it could still come back though! I did have to buy some maternity clothes yesterday because I put so much weight on. I'm overweight anyway so thought it would take longer to show. Don't look pregnant though, just fatter

maxine83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:44 pm 
Post subject:
Same here hun, there's a woman who i say hello to in general passing not even sure of her name, she stopped me today and was talking about baby's and said bet you can't wait now you got the pram and everything sorted. I looked at her all confused and she said i'm asuming your about 5/6 months preg, i'm so bloated out i look massive.

When i told her i was only 7 weeks she didn't believe said there's at least two in there...
Hope we are all ok, i've my booking in on mon and i can't wait, think that will make it a bit more real as at the min i'm still dreaming i think.
If anyone hasn't got me on facebook and wants to add me its maxine barber pic of me and me son.

FaeryBUMfly
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:15 pm 
Post subject:
hi all! Hope your all doing well. After a really bad week of morning sickness (record was 17 up chucks in a day! Crying or Very sad ) went to cry at my doctor and finally got some anti nausea tablets which for most of this week seem to be helping however last night into today I had a 24 hr shift at work and have already thrown up 6 times today (with the tablets) Have also been outed at work by a supposed friend! grrrrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad. On a plus side my maternity exemption certificate came through today as did my mid wife appointment for the 4th of June which will make me 7 weeks 6 days! expect I will get told off as i have a very high BMI but am otherwise healthy....... except this bloody morning sickness!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:24 pm 
Post subject:
Ive had to go out and buy some maternity jeans none off my clothes fit me Embarassed getting me down to be honest Very Happy retail therapy Very Happy who needs it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hope everyone well anyone got any strange cravings Question Question Mine PEAS ,SWEETCORN AND GRAVY yummy yummy in mommys tummy Very Happy
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:46 pm 
Post subject:
I'm getting a bit concerned about the weight gain, not because I'm worried about being fat or anything but there are 9 of us at work that do a weekly weigh in to try and encourage each other to be good. They're going to start wondering what on earth i've been eating if I start putting weight on every week!! Laughing

I know I shouldn't wish time away but I can't wait for 8 weeks time when we can tell everyone!

I also have a wedding next weekend and the only people that will know i'm pg are my OH and my best friend. How is everyone else coping with things like this? Everyone will be very suspicious of me going through the whole day and night without drinking!

We had a dinner with friends last weekend (the day I got my BFP Very Happy ) and my OH had to drink my wine and champagne along with his own. He got very tipsy but I think we got away with it.

Has anybody got any good, believable excuses or should we try and cover the fact that i'm not drinking up?

Life will be a lot simpler when everyone knows!

xx

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:03 pm 
Post subject:
You could say tht your on antibiotics hence why your not drinking Very Happy I have lost weight since being pg Embarassed yet im eating like a horse
Page 2 of 106

Jump to:  

Community

Popular