JAN 2011 MUMMIES

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:09 am 
Post subject:
Wow Carly congrats. I didn't realise that you were pregnant again. How exciting for you!

carlyt
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:10 am 
Post subject:
Thank you hun, I just cant wait for the sickness to go. I feel like I am dieing! yuk! xx

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:24 am 
Post subject:
Hope it goes for you soon. That's part of what's putting me off doing it again at the moment (well and the fact I have a child that doesn't sleep still).

carlyt
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:39 am 
Post subject:
lol, I had forgotten how horrible it is. Plus its even harder this time as I have to look after Cameron whilst feeling like death Sad I suppose the only positive is that I dont have to go to work everyday like last time.

So when are you trying for number 2 Tamara? xx

heymama
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hey i miss it 2 Carly. im sorry 2 say i dont think u do get 2 enjoy a 2nd pregnancy but ur so buzy it flies in lol. i love having 2 4 me it just adds 2 the mum experiance Lewis just laughs at Lucy all the time she does annoy him sometimes though but thats 2 b expected i suppose.

Is Jamie still feeding thru nite that must b tuff up thru nite and working.

when will u be scanned in dubai Carly how does it work wer u r.

Is every1 sorted 4 xmas. x

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
I've finally gave up and switched him to formula at night two weeks ago. Now he just has a morning and evening bf from me. Has made him better because he tends to feed about 10.30, then 2ish and then some time between 5 and 6 which is when we get up anyway.

No idea when we'll try for number two. I want to lose a load of weight first (although suddenly seem to have switched into gear on that front and have lost half a stone in the last 10 days). It won't be until after Christmas and I don't think hubby is keen at the moment. He needs loads of sleep so his struggling. I want another but not right now anyway so will have to see. I suspect if I really wanted one I'd be able to convince him

Am a proud mummy at the mo. Jamie's starting taking a step at the time in the last couple of days and then falling. He just took a step towards me and didn't fall. You could see him thinking about the second but he threw himself at me instead. Thinks his still away off walking but his been walking round the furniture for ages and this is the first time his really tried walking away from it

Edited to add that by the end of the evening he could take 2-3 little steps at a time. They were very shuffly and I wouldn't class it as walking but so proud of him.

carlyt
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:22 pm 
Post subject:
I know what u mean Martine, I am not as excited this time, it sounds really bad me saying that lol. I think I will be more excited when the sickness goes.

There is no system out here what so ever, its a bit scary to be honest.

I did a home pregnancy test, then I went to the doctors up the road from me and they did a blood test to confirm the pregnancy, and then the doctor tells you when they wants to scan you and take more blood etc. Only thing is you have to pay out here every time you go the doctors and its really expensive! You can get medical insurance, but as I am already pregnant nobody will insure me now coz they know its going to cost them alot of money....

We had a scan today, the doctor said I am 7+2, baby has a good heartbeat, the only thing that scared me is that there were 2 sacs.... The other sac was empty. The doctor said it could have been a twin pregnancy, however the other baby did not develop. He is going to scan me in 2 weeks to keep an eye on it.

Tamara, you must be so proud of Jamie! Cameron is soooo lazy, he still crawls dragging himself around lol, he doesnt lift his belly up, and when I stand him up he always wants to sit down.

xxx

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:51 pm 
Post subject:
I replied in gen preg but its not that uncommon in a twin pregnancy for them to struggle to find the hb early on even if they can find it in one. Sometimes even with a single pregnancy they can't find a hb at this stage and twins tend to be smaller. Hope it all works out

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies. How are we all? We've had a stressful couple of days. Jamie ended up in hospital yesterday as Jamie couldn't breath. It was scary how fast he went downhill. They were talking about having to admit him for a couple of days and he just clung to me which is nothing like him as normally he just wants to explore. Fortunately he recovered just as quickly and we could come home. Just has to have 10 puffs of an inhaler every 4 hours which he hates and a steriod every day

Jigamoo
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:24 pm 
Post subject:
hey girlys!!! our babies are almost one years old!!!!!!

no one has been on this in so long but thought i'd leave a wee comment incase you's come back for a peek on their 1st birthdays...

if anyone wants to chat baby chat e-mail me Smile talktomedamnit@hotmail.com

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
carlyt wrote:
Thank you hun, I just cant wait for the sickness to go. I feel like I am dieing! yuk! xx

I'm pregnant again too! We must be mad eh?! x

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:30 pm 
Post subject:
I think you're both mad. Mind you we only just seem to be getting close to getting Jamie to sleep (have managed to lose the night feed).

I'm here quite a lot. No-one else seems to be anymore though

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
This seems to be turning into my personal diary but just wanted to say Jamie took 5 proper steps tonight. The most his done up to now is three shuffly steps and mainly its just one or two

carlyt
Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:15 am 
Post subject:
Jigamoo- Heyyy how the heck have you been? Hows your lil bubz?

Dellabobella - Yeyyy congrats, we must be crazy lol. Have u got the dreaded morning sickness? When are you due? I am due by my dates 28 june, but by doctors dates of scan I am due 22nd June.

Tamara, yeyyyy well done Jamie, what big boy! I bet he will be walking properly before his 1st birthday then in a few weeks.

I had another scan yesterday, the 2nd sac has got smaller, so the doctor reckons I had implantation for twins, but the second baby just didnt grow, so there is definitely only one baby in there, it has grown so much since last time, 2 weeks ago it was a little blob and this time it has the shape of its little body so cute!

Hope you are all well. xxx

Hope your all well. xx

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
I'm glad one of your babies is ok but sorry about the other one Carly. Must be tough knowing whether to be happy or not

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 103 of 106

Jump to:  

Community

Popular