JAN 2011 MUMMIES

icklemoo
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:22 pm 
Post subject:
quinny2008 wrote:
You could say tht your on antibiotics hence why your not drinking Very Happy I have lost weight since being pg Embarassed yet im eating like a horse

I was thinking I could use that excuse. I'm sure they'll see straight through it but, well if they do, they do. I'm not going to stress about it!

xx

Smurf12
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
We found out today we're expecting our 2nd baby, due around 28th Jan. My daughter was due on 31st Jan 2009, but arrived 6 days later, so It'll be interesting to see how the 2 pregnancies compare. Congrats to the other Jan 2011 mummies and I'll hopefully get to know you over the next 8 months. x
icklemoo
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:11 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Smurf!!

xx

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:07 am 
Post subject:
Morning all hope everyone well

How you coping with the heat ?? Im of to mothercare today they have 20% off selective maternity clothes need something for the summer mths seen very nice under bump mini skirt £20 Very Happy
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:10 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies...

I'm Sooooooooo glad to be on hear! Such a long, hard journey the past 2years really hope this one sticks!

We've only told my mum, dad and bro...had to tell my bro too as he's my boss and I've already had to have time off for hospital apps. 2 of my colleagues have guessed and I've sworn them to secrecy! I've quit smoking so that's the main give-away I think. The only time I've quit is when i was pg last time!

Wilth the last one we told everyone straight away then had to do the rounds when it all went wrong Sad fingers crossed that won't happen this time but I'm not tempting fate!

Didn't have any sickness with the last one and have had it on and off the last few days so am hoping this is a good sign. I should be due around the 17th so fingers crossed for a h&h 9 months!

Congratulations to you all...
Love Liz xxx

FaeryBUMfly
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:37 pm 
Post subject:
how is everyone coping with the heat? this little faery is not Sad the tablets that the doc gave me for the morning sickness aren't helping and are in fact (i think) making it worse. Gonna go to the walk in clinic later when OH comes in from work cause lil' bean doesn't seem to even like water the last couple of days, let alone the antibiotics i am meant to be taking!!!!!!! On a hopeful note has any one found anywhere that sells plus size maternity wear that isn't majorly expensive. have looked at simply be ect but it cost too much Sad
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi faeryfly, have you tried Dorothy Perkins for maternity clothes?

xx

FaeryBUMfly
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
Embarassed unfortunately not big enough Embarassed although if i keep loosing weight at the rate i am thanks to lil bean not liking me eating anything will soon be able to fit! Wink
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
icklemoo wrote:
quinny2008 wrote:
You could say tht your on antibiotics hence why your not drinking Very Happy I have lost weight since being pg Embarassed yet im eating like a horse

I was thinking I could use that excuse. I'm sure they'll see straight through it but, well if they do, they do. I'm not going to stress about it!

xx

Icklemoo,

It's not necessarily a see through excuse, am on my second course of antibiotics in this pregnancy due to a stubborn water infection Smile Very Happy
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
Shocked Shocked Shocked I look like a fricken lobster.... was in and out of the sun today and clerly wasnt watching my shoulders.... Shocked woopsie

Havent been on her for a week, mainly cos I am back at work and unable to actually properly put a post on without the thought of people nosing at my bloody screen.. How are you all feeling??

I had my scan appointment come thru today, 23 June.. 24th june I am 12 weeks..

I am really suffering from feeling 'full' and not being able to burp Embarassed .. I still havent been sick, Faeryfly I feel soooo sorry for u, I really do.. your sickness sounds bleugh Crying or Very sad

I cant say im noticing much difference with my weight.. however I am a lot more bloated which is getting hard to hide.. my friend called me tonight saying I can have some of her Maternity clothes which is a brucie bonus... saves the pennies and all that. Cool
Ive had no wierd cravings yet... but my OH cooked spag bol last night ( my fav, and I really did not enjoy it ) ...

Maxine83, lol I really laughed at your post about the woman asking id you were 5/6 months preg.. ha ha Cool

Anyway, hope your all ok and welcome to the newbies on the Jan thread...
For those of you who mentioned facebook, I am gonna wait til 12 weeks then I will come and find you on there Wink Wink

Take care x x x x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
Bubbles i have my scan on the 22nd june Very Happy so excited
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:12 am 
Post subject:
woo hoo !!!! new tablets work and lil bean seems to be liking fruit juice (can't get enough of it today!) and solero lollies! lol but hay its food Smile Very Happy
Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:26 am 
Post subject:
excellent news so happy for you Very Happy Ive been very lucky i guess just feal sick not actually sick and little one will let me eat anything in paticular peas sweetcorn gravy yum yum Very Happy

Hoping my gorgess bf is going take me the coast today be nice
Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:34 am 
Post subject:
.... So glad the sickness has stopped, I have a bit of a thing for lollies at the moment !!! Laughing

Were off to the beach today... note to self - use sun cream !!!
Hope your all okx x x
d3b
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:36 am 
Post subject:
Hello and congratulations to all you Jan 2011 ladies!!

I'm due 5th Jan Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 3 of 106

Jump to:  

Community

Popular